Kjetil Knutsen

Regardless of the manager how do you get the current squad to play any differently? We don’t have the players
The bones of a squad who I’m recent years went a domestic season undefeated and reached the final of the Europa league?

There are far tougher jobs out there

This board are not spending the money to pay off Gio and his team any time in the immediate future.

if they did be prepared to be extremely underwhelmed with the replacement.

Another foreign manager. Not for me. It doesn't seem to work. Its almost like they implement a style and won't tweak it and get found out. I would rather someone British.

The bones of a squad who I’m recent years went a domestic season undefeated and reached the final of the Europa league?

There are far tougher jobs out there
Domestically it’s too easy to stop us playing. Double up on Kent and stop the full backs going forward. What’s left?

I’m actually not too sure what to say to you if you think i’m being serious or that you wouldn’t hear folk my age regularly use that term.
Not sure what age you are? I'm 50 and not a term I'm used to.
What I would say is that the board have wasted a lot of our money so they better get the next guy right

Knutsen is always going to be punted about here becuase of how bodo played and beat celtic but hes been on a 5 year project at bodo and took 2 to build the team that won the league and 4 to get anywhere in Europe.

I have no idea who I want or what the bunch of clowns in charge of us will do. I know one thing for sure. I will be underwhelmed and dissappointed when they appoint someone the ilk of Mcinnes.

Regardless of the manager how do you get the current squad to play any differently? We don’t have the players
I'll reserve judgement on the new players for the moment when the manager can't seem to get a tune out of a squad that went through a season undefeated and made a European final.

Bielsa. Attacking football he’d get games finished early and bring success.

We’ll end up with Martindale.

Another who wouldn't last long with us.

First time we get sliced open like Leeds did by the end, folk would be baying for his head.

10 points behind Molde in the league.

Are they expected to be in that position? Know absolutely nothing about them

If we are wanting to blow teams away early kinda style Xisco Muñoz would be a shout. But you need to have the right character of players to do it.

Last edited:
Touchy you are
By Brexit Ball, we mean a manager that competed against the best in the world and constantly returned better results than the outlay?

Dyche was a deceptively good manager, we'd get a solid effort every week and probably get back on the title hunt.

Europe might be a bit more fitful though.

I haven't called for the manager's head.

But if you're asking me to guess then someone like Southgate post World Cup wouldn't surprise me in the slightest with this board.
FFS…I was pissed off enough.:D

No doubt some fuuckin nugget will be along touting yer nom de plume shortly.

Roll on Saturday :(

Tbh if there's any chance of meaningful change at boardroom/Exec level in the near future I'd probably rather hang off looking for a new manager than letting this bunch of amateurs have any say in choosing a new one

IF the club where to part ways with Gio i think Kjetil Knutsen would be a really good candidate.

Plays an attack minded high pressing style of football. We would surely be in a good position to approach him while he is still at Bodo/Glimt.
Only if you have high pressing players who can actually run.

Ferguson (D) and Averladze will be the dream team b4 the nights out.

Actually, wait minute …

Back