Your ideas for sub-forums and designs etc

Deffo up for a Lounge.

Personally prefer...

Sans-serif fonts to serif fonts

Sans-serif fonts are much easier to read on a screen.

Lounge, betting forum, gaming forum, fantasy sports forum?

All the usual.

NSFW deviant specific forum.

Gay lifestyle forum named after Cathkin from the old board.

:D

Sometimes too many subforums can fracture the posting and it looks like people haven't posted in it for months.

A Lounge.
A Secret Lounge.
A Deviant Lounge
A Tech section where conversations about tech stuff can take place without being chopped.

That about covers it.

The Lounge is a given, maybe an other sports sub forum within the lounge?

Ticket forum and a football forum also.

Maybe one for consideration, would the football forum for the games at Toryglen et al be better as a sub forum in the bear pit, or kept as an isolated forum on the main board. Would it get more traffic as a sub forum in the bear pit?

I wouldn't go too mental with different forums. 1 forum for football chat is all we need. No point having one for Rangers chat and then another for other football chat etc

Tech, Lounge, Rangers history/pictures,Ticket Office, a trading post for Blue £ - business opportunities etc, maybe a hobby board for military history, or swapping books etc...

Definitely need some sort of skin on the forum to improve the look and make it look less 'new'

As mentioned before, maybe making the posts wider so they take up more of the screen?

A separate section for all non Rangers talk, EPL / La Liga etc
Was going to post this myself!

Separate non-rangers related football chat.

Does this forum have the capability to show how many are currently viewing a topic?

Was a good indicator of when the proverbial was going down.

Ban Gifs in the signatures.

Poster Eric_Cartman is already ruining that goal for me, I will be sick of seeing it in a couple of weeks.

Lounge is obvious
Would also go for a dedicated media section for current and past video etc.
Sub forum for discussing other leagues/international football etc. to avoid clutter

Bear Pit - All Football chat (sub-forums overkill imo)
Lounge - Everything and anything
Ticket Office
Betting
Announcements, important information, useful links etc.

lounge, technical, ticket office and RSC I would bring back.

Also until there is a lounge i would bring back putting O/T if your starting a thread that's on football related.

Back