Napoli Away?

If u work this out can you give me a link please? Thank you
A couple guys here have said it's likely they'll even cancel any UK orders of this card too. I've contacted them direct and will update if they give a green light to save any refunds and wasting peoples time..

As far as I've read so far it only flags up if you have football related convictions in Italy and then cancels the order. Wait and see

If u work this out can you give me a link please? Thank you
Did a dummy run last week on Liverpool tickets. Go onto Napoli website, apply for ticket, page come up asking for your details, name etc, put down EE11 for medical, then scroll down menu for country of birth, sure I remember the UK was not on list however it accepted my UK address and post code, it also has UK dialing code for mobile, then it asked for Fedelity number, apply for that through ticket one, ( From what I can gather the card is for all venues across Italy ) Ticket one then give you a membership number which you put in original format of the form. Could be an issue from where you were born, I was born in India which was on the drop down country’s and sailed through all, will go for 4 tickets as young lad going as well, if I get these two will apply for another two for anyone that requires them, 1st come and all that. Cheers.

Those still going. I’m very much intending on going still but our only chance is FSE.

As far as the club are concerned, they’ve put out their message and if fans still travel it’s on us in the clubs eyes.

They’ve done their bit by warning us. That is how they’ll view it IMO

Those still going. I’m very much intending on going still but our only chance is FSE.

As far as the club are concerned, they’ve put out their message and if fans still travel it’s on us in the clubs eyes.

They’ve done their bit by warning us. That is how they’ll view it IMO
washing hands clean

Did a dummy run last week on Liverpool tickets. Go onto Napoli website, apply for ticket, page come up asking for your details, name etc, put down EE11 for medical, then scroll down menu for country of birth, sure I remember the UK was not on list however it accepted my UK address and post code, it also has UK dialing code for mobile, then it asked for Fedelity number, apply for that through ticket one, ( From what I can gather the card is for all venues across Italy ) Ticket one then give you a membership number which you put in original format of the form. Could be an issue from where you were born, I was born in India which was on the drop down country’s and sailed through all, will go for 4 tickets as young lad going as well, if I get these two will apply for another two for anyone that requires them, 1st come and all that. Cheers.
You need to search Regno Unito for United Kingdom in the drop down - for place of birth

Situations like this and people will still travel and sit in a home end. We won’t get any MyGers points for it but this just shows the dedication of the European support. Yet some on this think we should only get the same amount of points as a trip to Livi.

Everyone I know who had booked travel is still going. Reckon there'll still be huge numbers over there.
If you’ve paid hundreds of pounds I don’t see why you wouldn’t. Hundreds will be buying home end in the same section which will turn it into an unofficial away end. Though I do see Napoli doing the sensible thing and giving us an allocation.

Situations like this and people will still travel and sit in a home end. We won’t get any MyGers points for it but this just shows the dedication of the European support. Yet some on this think we should only get the same amount of points as a trip to Livi.
Read on here a while ago we should get no points,being at the game should be reward enough they said haha

I'm still raging about no points for Seville lol, could be the difference for a Liverpool ticket.. Should've bought the womans season ticket instead I guess

If you’ve paid hundreds of pounds I don’t see why you wouldn’t. Hundreds will be buying home end in the same section which will turn it into an unofficial away end. Though I do see Napoli doing the sensible thing and giving us an allocation.
Not sure how hundreds plan to buy home end. It's not that easy here. Only realistic way is resale sites.

Back