Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Holt rewarded for his great cameo last week. :confused:

Martin still playing. :confused:

Morelos left out. :(

Cummings loan striker. :(

All good.

2n79wleni7b8.jpg

What is going on. We saw against killie cummings can' play the role up front by himself he needs support. Why is fod out? Injury I'm guessing.

I see no sense in dropping Morelos. He causes utter chaos for every defence he plays against with his movement, strength and aggression. Misses a few chances but still has a good return from the lone striker role.

The guys being trusted today simply need to perform. Issue is, they’re basically being put in the firing line to make up for the gutless performances of other players in the last game.

Just do this Rangers. As a club from boardroom to terrace, we need a reaction here today!

Why the %^*& is JR not getting a chance? Named on the bench once played a good few 20s games including 60 mins during the week, give the boy a run

Docherty dropped when he's been the best CM at the club in recent weeks (not saying much) for a player that brings absolutely nothing bar running around like a headless chicken.

Can't even remember the last time Holt won a tackle. He's absolutely powder puff.

If we see the Martin long ball to Cummings all game I might just pick up my tv and throw it off the wall.

2 centre backs who just had a nightmare, with none on the bench?
Cummings lone striker when he can't play that role?
2 in midfield again?

This gas all the makings of an implosion today, on the park and in the stands.

Would also like to know what Holt did in his cameo last week to deserve a start?

He was at fault twice in the build up to the second penalty

It is clearly Murty trying to pick people he thinks he can trust. I seems to remember Goss controlling the game last time we played hearts, no idea what he has done to be frozen out

Wes out with a shoulder strain apparently. Cummings isn't effective at all up front himself. Can see this being a game we'll huff and puff, hope I'm wrong of course!

That is utterly depressing, I’m sure he is just winding us up now. This game is hard enough without shooting yourself in the foot before a ball is kicked.

No Cardoso yet again.

Martin keeps his place

Thank feck I decided not to go today or any of our remaining games for that matter

Sooner murty gets punted the better

I see no sense in dropping Morelos. He causes utter chaos for every defence he plays against with his movement, strength and aggression. Misses a few chances but still has a good return from the lone striker role.

The guys being trusted today simply need to perform. Issue is, they’re basically being put in the firing line to make up for the gutless performances of other players in the last game.

Just do this Rangers. As a club from boardroom to terrace, we need a reaction here today!

The only 'logic' I can see for this is retribution for the 'nonsense' last week. Docherty out. Morelos out. Halliday out. Candeias is the only one who put on a public show last weekend that survives - we also know from Murty's press conference that Candeias appears to have apologised. We also have no natural replacement for Candeias - except, err, O'Halloran.

Wes injured apparently. Dunno what the score is with Alves - whom I'd certainly have started - or Cardoso, who should have been on the bench.

Wow that team selection

Murty and the Board trolling us, feeling like keeping the car where it is and staying home.

I hope we let the board and management know how pissed off we are today.

interesting selection from murty. Every weakness that we have displayed in recent months murty has magically managed to put together in to todays squad, never been so p!ssed off at a Rangers manager or even player as I am now with murty. Hearts will be horrendous today if we win with that team

Why the %^*& is JR not getting a chance? Named on the bench once played a good few 20s games including 60 mins during the week, give the boy a run

Leave Rossiter in peace to get over his loooooooong injury problems. If he's back next season fit and well it will do for me. Why risk another breakdown at this stage?

Calm down Calm down - holt always performs well against Hearts! Windass brings us more threat, Fods performances have been average and his kicking / decision making is pish and Cummings has a point to prove! If our two wingers perform, hit the bye line and cut back crosses then Cunmings will do well! Long balls up to him will not help! WATP!

move a full back into CB and Hodson as cover, its what every manager does when there is no fit CB cover.

Jesus h. the thought of Tav or John potentially covering at centre back is giving me the fear far more than whenever i saw Bates on the team sheet... lets hope it doesn't come down to it and the boys have a stormer.

Murty knows Hearts go with Souttar and Berra so he sticks Cummings up their on his own. It didn't work again a less physical side in Kilmarnock.

They have Cowie in midfield who will over power a weak Holt and both Lafferty and Naismith will run the legs off Martin.

Wow that team selection

Murty and the Board trolling us, feeling like keeping the car where it is and staying home.

I hope we let the board and management know how pissed off we are today.

I don't think the board are involved in team selection :rolleyes:

I was actually gutted I can't make the game today but to be quite honest, seeing that line up has softened the blow. He's no world beater but I'd rather have Cardoso in there than Martin. Big Rusty is diabolical.

2 centre backs who just had a nightmare, with none on the bench?
Cummings lone striker when he can't play that role?
2 in midfield again?

This gas all the makings of an implosion today, on the park and in the stands.
If Cardoso is not injured then that is just bizarre.

Not like Hodson, Tav or John can be shunted in there if there is an injury.

Latest posts

Back