Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Where on earth did that team come from ? Looks dreadful on paper.

I have had a full subscription to RTV (live in Canada) and can't remember the last time I missed a match home or away. Must be years but I am sorely tempted to give this one a miss.

What time does the programme start?
I’m working with channels on holiday - is it the channel where goals on Sunday is currently on?

Hearts are 6/1 on bet365, we are 1/2 on. Having just read the line up I'm seriously tempted and I've never bet against us before.

What is it about match day that despite events of a week ago, you feel all excited and optimistic???

And I’m 57..... should know better but here we go again WATP

Looking at that team, u wouldn't say we had the 2nd biggest budget. Dropping Morelos & Docherty is plain wrong. Holt brings nothing to the team

I've got a feeling Murty is now taking the piss!!
How on earth Martin keeps his place is beyond me. Cardoso while not brilliant offers more and he's not even on the bench!!
And O'halloran as a sub!!
I hope I'm wrong but Murty has seriously messed up here.

Probably the worst line up we have seen from Murty to date, and there have been some shockers.

We have no dig whatsoever in the middle of the park, and with young McCrorrie just back from injury it’s ridiculous that we have no CB cover on the bench.

Our fans are never happy. We can’t not play everyone involved from last week.

Due to injuries and other factors he has mixed it up today. Always liked Holt, his workrate won’t be questioned today, Cummings deserves a run of games. A good performance today and he starts next week.

Come on Rangers, let’s do this!!

Nothing much in Murty's pre-match interview... Wes has a shoulder injury, bringing in "gallus" Holt as he has a positive energy and can handle today's environment.

Trained well, determined group - we can't control what people outside the Club say etc.

Murty admits in his pre-match interview that Hearts don't concede a lot so what does he do? Throws in Cummings up front himself. I rate Cummings but he'll be doing well to outplay Souttar & Berra on his own (cue a hat-trick...)

This is going to be another match day, wandering what "cunning plan" Murty has to get a win.
If we are fortunate today we will scrape a draw.

I’m in disbelief he has went with the same centre back pairing ffs.

Hearts have a monster of a striker who will ragdoll them imo.

If we get any injuries at the back there is zero cover. Was dreading this before.... it’s pissing down. Could think of a lot of places i’d prefer to be.

Next week will be fun if that fool is still in charge, hope he gets the boot in the morning!

Our fans are never happy. We can’t not play everyone involved from last week.

Due to injuries and other factors he has mixed it up today. Always liked Holt, his workrate won’t be questioned today, Cummings deserves a run of games. A good performance today and he starts next week.

Come on Rangers, let’s do this!!
Here’s a novel idea, play to his strengths and that’s not up too isolated on his lonesome

Nothing much in Murty's pre-match interview... Wes has a shoulder injury, bringing in "gallus" Holt as he has a positive energy and can handle today's environment.

Trained well, determined group - we can't control what people outside the Club say etc.

'Gallus' was - rather obviously - in reference to Cummings.

Ah f*ck it, it's been a few weeks since we played the 4-2-3-1 with Windass in it, maybe everyone will have forgotten how easy it is to nullify.

Looks like our best chance is a poor Hearts performance.

I don't even know.

Hoping for the best and praying this shambles will all end in three weeks time.

Sean Goss had one bad game against them and hasn't been seen since, now Holt and dorrans are picked ahead of him. Disgrace.

Goss was poor before the Dhims game and had a horrendous 45 minutes against Killie the week after before being hooked.

I'd have liked to see him in today nevertheless.

Back