Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Seems to be making statements instead of tactical decisions for the benefit of the team.

Windass off is correct, but Morelos on surely?

We are winning right enough and creating loads – not sure if bringing on another striker makes sense

Coop and Calimero never got 10% of the analysis modern players get. From one who was there I assure you a lot of their crossing was garbage. If it was all good crosses DJ would have scored a hundred a season:D

Maybe I am being overly critical especially when our strikers don't tend to make the proper and correct runs and most of the time he has to pick out 1 striker rather than 2 or 3 like previous Rangers wingers. As I said I love the guy and he's one of the first on the team sheet every week for me.

Another anonymous performance from windass, should've squared to Cummings for 3-1. Wingers have played really well today.

Should have got him last summer. Been a stand out today
In a team that sits and defends he's very good,we play a different game however and his lack of pace would see him exposed.
We need someone like Onouha,who used to be a champion sprinter as a youth and is till very quick at 31.

As an aside,I can't believe some on here have touted us for Souttar.He's been brutal everytime I've seen him.

Fair doos

Understand I'm coming across as a moany b*stard lol don't want to start being one of those fans constantly on the back of players especially ones who are one of our better players. If my boy didn't spew on the way to the game I would have been there and been the moany b*stard in the club deck rather than on my couch haha.

Not sure why Halliday and not Morelos.

Windass for me was anonymous until 5 mins before he was hooked. Albeit he should have passed to Cummings, he was at least getting involved at last.

Back