Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Understand I'm coming across as a moany b*stard lol don't want to start being one of those fans constantly on the back of players especially ones who are one of our better players. If my boy didn't spew on the way to the game I would have been there and been the moany b*stard in the club deck rather than on my couch haha.
Just send him to his room lol I know at times his crosses can be frustrating but he has been one of if not our best players this season, feel free to blast Windass lol

The hearts goal....

Ok.... Josh not picking up Naismith or anyone for that matter. Dorrans not picking anyone up. Tavernier marking Declan John. Berra free run, Naismith free run, Lafferty free run, other guy who i don't know free run. Mcrorie wrong side and not marking and other centrehalf, Martin, marking up at the furthest point of attack being nowhere where he should be.... what the %^*& is every single one of them doing? not defending that's for sure.... embarrassing. Just as well hearts are pish.

Just send him to his room lol I know at times his crosses can be frustrating but he has been one of if not our best players this season, feel free to blast Windass lol

Without a doubt he's consistent and superb. And funnily enough I had a debate with a guy in the Club Deck defending Windass haha luckily for me it was right before he went on his superb run of form scoring a load so it made me look like I knew what I was talking about, Windass annoys me so much because he is a tremendous footballer with potential but he doesn't want to do any dirty work or show that he even cares which is irritating as hell and as much as I do like him he's a player we can't afford to play when we are up against it better bringing him on when we are 3-0 up in a game.

Back