Minutes silence

Vermin. Knew it was going to happen as soon as I saw the generic Scottish nationalist ned brigade congregating in their end before the game.

All I can say. Is make sure you remember. I agree 2 wrongs don't make a right but when nothing as been done about it. You can only take so much.

We had statements from our own club. I'm sure I recall an email telling us not to sing certain songs etc. We've had politicians speak out about us.

Scottish nationalists and plastic republicans are free to taunt us with anything.

All I can say. Is make sure you remember. I agree 2 wrongs don't make a right but when nothing as been done about it. You can only take so much.

We had statements from our own club. I'm sure I recall an email telling us not to sing certain songs etc. We've had politicians speak out about us.

Scottish nationalists and plastic republicans are free to taunt us with anything.

The irony is that these scum are all showing themselves up the be "the F word" that we got into so much bother for saying.

Just cause a small number of away fans can shout the loudest doesn't make them the majority. It's obvious viewing the clips that the majority, even in the away end, wanted to pay respects to our Queen.
The scenes we had on Sunday is what the world will see and shows how much our Queen was loved in Scotland a few little neds won't change that.

The only reason they had so many fans at the game today was to disrupt the minutes silence, if it wasn’t for that then they would have had the usual dozen fans they normally have.

I'd like to think that some of the companies who sponsor these teams might think about cutting their ties with them, I certainly wouldn't want my business associated with them, the club statement from Dundee Utd is absolutely disgraceful.

Well done the Rangers fans for not reacting to the scum during the minute silence , showed that shower up for the scum they are. Ban them all from our stadium.

Aside from anyone's actual views on the monarchy or the UK, the thing I find utterly tragic about these demonstrations is that people engaging in them genuinely think they're being edgy or radical. Same with the remembrance Day disruptions, literally the most predictable and boring rubbish imaginable.

It was a disgrace today and the same at other grounds but don't let the minority drive the narrative that a majority of Scotland is anti Royal and Nationalists. This week has shown we are still very much in the majority and a few thousand arsehole football fans doesn't change anything.

Football seems to attract some absolute idiots mostly uneducated ones that think by what they do will boost their street cred.

Do you think that would have happened at the rugby? With what we witnessed today and the banners during the week?

Couldn't believe that their players went over to them at the end of the game...who runs this fuking outfit....should have told them to get up the tunnel at the end even if they'd won.....top to bottom arseholes.
Exactly my thoughts at the end.
To be fair I don’t think their manager acknowledged them at all.
He went to his players but nothing to the crowd

Football seems to attract some absolute idiots mostly uneducated ones that think by what they do will boost their street cred.

Do you think that would have happened at the rugby? With what we witnessed today and the banners during the week?
No other sport would do this but football attracts a massive range of the community where other sports don't. Unfortunately that's where the republican and Nationalist scum are!

Back