Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

For an apparent history buff he knows very little about the lineage of our current Royal family - Æthelstan was a Saxon, bloodlines probably changed at least a dozen times since then

I am pretty certain there’s more Scottish blood in our late Queen than there is in Russel.
Athelstan himself was the end of a bloodline.

Anyway, the first King of Britain was when the King of Scotland also became King of England and combined them so Scotland took their throne.

Scotland has also never been a republic. Even nats say they would keep the Monarch as head of state which many of them like to ignore.

Doesn’t matter if the ball goes forward, backward or sideways. If the player is in an offside position then he’s offside. The only thing that would stop him being offside is if he was behind the line of the ball but he wasn’t.

This is something I and many others used to get mixed up with, I used to think the ball had to be played forwards but it doesn’t.
The player who is making the pass, has to pass to a player who is in direct line with him or he has to pass to a player who is behind him. I learned that when I was 8 years old playing for my local team. Their has never been a change in that rule.

The header to the goal scorer looks like it was played directly across the goal, or slightly backwards, which would mean VAR would not rule it out. Ignoring the Scotland effect, obviously.
McGregor headed the ball towards his own goal so the first St. Boo player was OK.
He then headed the ball slightly backwards across the goal which meant that,even if the scorer was in an offside position, he was still legal. So the goal was legit.
But this being Celtc we are talking about VAR would still have found in their favour.

Omg what world do their minds work in the sad fact is they won’t lock them up in the nut house for some strange reason. Maybe because they would bring the level of cleanliness down to levels that the place would need to be fumigated

They're mentally ill in the nuthouse, but most can be treated. These freaks on the other hand are beyond treatment.

Anyway, the first King of Britain was when the King of Scotland also became King of England and combined them so Scotland took their throne.

Scotland has also never been a republic. Even nats say they would keep the Monarch as head of state which many of them like to ignore.
I’ve never trusted them on that line.
Five minutes in and there’d be calls for a referendum on that.

Omg what world do their minds work in the sad fact is they won’t lock them up in the nut house for some strange reason. Maybe because they would bring the level of cleanliness down to levels that the place would need to be fumigated
Wonder if it’s to do with their Sectarian Dogma Schooling, when they go to those hate filled classrooms with their teachers already primed with their Hate the Huns Mugs on their desks. Their mind bending influences would do the Old Eastern Block Countries Well!

0-B5-DEC06-3-D2-A-4-BF9-94-CE-00-B6414-C09-AF.gif

That’s my understanding also. Every time I hear one of these snp zealots on tv I think why does no one ever make this point to them.

Slight correction - but it matters. James VI wasn't King of Britain. He was one monarch but of two Kingdoms - Scotland and England.

The first Monarch of Britain was Queen Anne in 1707 when the kingdoms of Scotland and England were merged into the new Kingdom of Great Britain.

Slight correction - but it matters. James VI wasn't King of Britain. He was one monarch but of two Kingdoms - Scotland and England.

The first Monarch of Britain was Queen Anne in 1707 when the kingdoms of Scotland and England were merged into the new Kingdom of Great Britain.
It was simplified haha

As James I he did combine them although as you point out he wasn't the first British Monarch as the Union had not been signed.

McGregor headed the ball towards his own goal so the first St. Boo player was OK.
He then headed the ball slightly backwards across the goal which meant that,even if the scorer was in an offside position, he was still legal. So the goal was legit.
But this being Celtc we are talking about VAR would still have found in their favour.

Thats wrong though. He has to be behind the ball when it is played, the direction of travel of the ball is irrelevant.

It is a bit of the same, but the beggars obviously wanted to wear it and they dont like it when told no! You can see it here B-D

It's pretty similar but that's on the away team to rectify. That's why we have home and away strips, even third strips.
Also Hart trying to claim their player was fouled when he had his hand full of the St Mirren player's top the whole time.

Thats wrong though. He has to be behind the ball when it is played, the direction of travel of the ball is irrelevant
The majority of time the player would be behind the player playing the ball hence it going backwards but yes you are correct if you are ahead of the person playing the ball and it goes backwards then you are offside.

The majority of time the player would be behind the player playing the ball hence it going backwards but yes you are correct if you are ahead of the person playing the ball and it goes backwards then you are offside.
The offside arguments on here are always interesting but I thought their complaint immediately after the goal was that Welsh(?) had been pushed.
Hard to say though, anytime they do lose a goal their first reaction is to claim for an infringement, any infringement, as this distracts Timothy from seeing their woeful defending, feeds the myth they are hard done by and (sometimes) works, with the Ref pressurised into “seeing” the foul and chalking off the goal.

Last edited:
The offside arguments on here are always interesting but I thought their complaint immediately after the goal was that Welsh(?) had been pushed.
Hard to say though, anytime they do lose a goal their first reaction is to claim for an infringement, any infringement, as this distracts Timothy from seeing their woeful defending, feeds the myth they are hard done by and, sometimes, works with the Ref pressurised into “seeing” the foul and chalking off the goal.
Their complaint at the time was the push but afterwards Sky and BBC showed about 3000 replays to say it was offside.

Hard to say though, anytime they do lose a goal their first reaction is to claim for an infringement, any infringement, as this distracts Timothy from seeing their woeful defending, feeds the myth they are hard done by and, sometimes, works with the Ref pressurised into “seeing” the foul and chalking off the goal.
The striker defo puts hands on Welsh but the way he goes down you'd think a prime Mike Tyson had just laid one on him.

Their complaint at the time was the push but afterwards Sky and BBC showed about 3000 replays to say it was offside.
Well if it was great I would say read the papers Timmy I believe they will report the final score as 2-0

In the car and Radio Scotland on and the phone in is about the player from Gala coming out as gay. Cue a beggar calling up about the green brigade having a banner pro gay then trying to twist it to day they should not get the abuse because of their banner at the weekend. He mentioned an Andrew Smith article that supports them, there’s a shock.

So many issues in this video the hurt is wonderful.

Wow, the ignorance is utterly staggering. This bozo is the perfect example of some current celtic supporters. Complaining about issues that certainly no longer exist in order to continue their "poor us" narrative. At any point whatsoever have they ever looked at themselves in the mirror? The answer is clearly no. If they genuinely wanted rid of hate crimes, racism, bigotry etc then they would have no problem with telling some of their supporters and the several organised cringe mobs they have to wrap their constant casual racism and bigotry EVERY weekend. This is just another example of their fodder for social media and desperation to be perceived as downtrodden and "progressive" The lack of awareness is off the scale. Uneducated, ignorant, demanding scrote

Thats how fuckin out of touch these cunts are.

I personally know of Celtic fans who have spewed disgusting comments about The Queens passing while their own Gran is terminally ill with Cancer and wont have long left.

Do they not have the brain capacity to realise they too will soon be mourning the loss of a loved one.

Silly fuckin basturds!!

Thats how fuckin out of touch these cunts are.

I personally know of Celtic fans who have spewed disgusting comments about The Queens passing while their own Gran is terminally ill with Cancer and wont have long left.

Do they not have the brain capacity to realise they too will soon be mourning the loss of a loved one.

Silly fuckin basturds!!
My wife was in Ireland last week and absolutely nothing negative about HM, her visit ten years ago still warmly recalled and equally only distain for their green & grey ‘cousins’.
I’ve been going to Ireland for close to 30 years and ‘soccer’ is down the list of important sports and those that do follow the game, age dependent, follow liverpuddle, Man U, arsenal and more recently Man City
Pre covid Dublin airport was busy with folk heading to England.
Never once met anyone going to watch scumtic.

Hard to say though, anytime they do lose a goal their first reaction is to claim for an infringement, any infringement, as this distracts Timothy from seeing their woeful defending, feeds the myth they are hard done by and (sometimes) works, with the Ref pressurised into “seeing” the foul and chalking off the goal.
The striker defo puts hands on Welsh but the way he goes down you'd think a prime Mike Tyson had just laid one on him.
First infringement is Welsh having a handful of the St Boo scorers jersey. Therefore penalty to St Boo and, shockingly, sellik player booked!

Latest posts

Back