Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Hi @BN94, I don’t want to sound pedantic or take away from the amazing work you and the Spotlight team are doing.
On the attached Twitter post, it states that Kevin Kelly ex scum director was interviewed recently, was it not in-fact Michael Kelly? Not sure if it would have any consequences on things, if the wrong info was posted. Cheers, BA

Hi @BN94, I don’t want to sound pedantic or take away from the amazing work you and the Spotlight team are doing.
On the attached Twitter post, it states that Kevin Kelly ex scum director was interviewed recently, was it not in-fact Michael Kelly? Not sure if it would have any consequences on things, if the wrong info was posted. Cheers, BA
You’re correct mate. And thanks for flagging it up. We’ll sort it.

For the posters that were active in contacting the club sponsors then we urge you to do so again. Especially due to recent events.
This is an up to date contact list. We also have a template if anyone requires assistance.

en.affiliate@dafabet.com

consumer.relations@candcgroup.ie

complaints@intelligentcarleasing.com

investor.relations@jdplc.com

skysportsfeedback@sky.uk

enquiries@eleven.tv

consumerrelations1@mdlz.com

contactus@nirvanaeurope.com

customerrelations@utilita.co.uk

emma.Edwards@uws.ac.uk
david.Kyle@uws.ac.uk

hello@soccersupplement.com

Especially Cadburys as they have The Royal Warrant on all their goods
This was the piss-poor reply I received from Cadburys….

Dear BA

Thank you for your recent email regarding our partnership with Celtic FC.

We were very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding our collaboration with Celtic Football Club.

The key focus of the partnership is to help the Glasgow community through the club’s Foundation.
We created a Celtic Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, honouring the clubs greatest ever achievement, with all proceeds going directly to Celtic FC Foundation. This delivered:

• More than 11,000 hot meals served to frontline NHS staff
• More than 35,000 vulnerable families and individuals supported
• Assistance provided to more than 10,500 vulnerable pensioners
• 4,000 people facing homelessness supported

Please be assured your feedback has been duly noted our records and thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards,

Seán

Dear BA

We were very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding our collaboration with Celtic Football Club.

The key focus of the partnership is to help the Glasgow community through the club’s Foundation.
We created a Celtic Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, honouring the clubs greatest ever achievement, with all proceeds going directly to Celtic FC Foundation. This delivered:

Please be assured your feedback has been duly noted our records and thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards,

Seán
In other words, we hear what you say, but we don't care.

Disgraceful.

Dear BA

Kind regards,

Seán
"Seán"

Sounds about right.

This is just a template if anyone requires it when contacting sponsors. Please feel free to add anything that you think is appropriate…

As a major sponsor of Celtic FC, are you aware of the negative publicity this organisation continues to generate?

Celtic fans’ disgraceful behaviour over the death of HRH Queen Elizabeth II has been criticised on local and national media all over the world.

Celtic FC have made no public statements on this matter. Could it be tacit agreement for the actions of their fans?

The club also has a decades-long history of covering up sexual abuse perpetrated by Celtic FC employees and associates on hundreds of children inside and outside Celtic Boys Club over a period of 45 years.

Indeed, two former employees - Celtic Boys Club founder P-1 and former Boys Club general manager P-2 - are awaiting trial on numerous child sexual abuse charges.

Likewise, former Celtic Boys Club chairman P-3

All three are convicted serial paedophiles, placed indefinitely on the Sex Offenders Register. All three committed some of their assaults in the club’s former training ground, Barrowfield.

In addition, former Celtic Soccer Academy coach Neil McAuley is awaiting trial on nine charges of sexual abuse on four boys.

There is also a Class Action trial pending against Celtic plc, on behalf of 30 victims of the Celtic Paedophile Ring, in which the club’s sordid history will exposed to the world, with all the ensuing negative publicity.

Is this really an organisation your company would wish to be associated with?

Regards,

You’ll notice 3 names aren’t mentioned and are referred to as P1, 2 and 3.
This is just for the purpose of this thread. Please enter the appropriate names when making contact with the sponsors.

Last edited:

Dear BA

Kind regards,

Seán

Well done for trying.

I wonder if the section of Glasgow’s community helped was sectarian based?

Thanks Grigo. Minute in comparison to what you all have done. Can only hope that if enough of us make enough noise, they’ll start to take note.

Exactly BA.

We need a big team effort & thanks very much for your efforts.

To me, it could just need the first sponsor to pull out & others will follow when it gets the publicity.

Anti UK, but still want the UK Pound.

Last edited:

Dear BA

Kind regards,

Seán
Plenty other Glasgow Clubs they could do the same through fukn w@nkers!!!

Dear BA

Kind regards,

Seán
I just emailed a complaint to the UK CEO - lstigant@mdlz.com

Dear BA

Kind regards,

Seán

Difficult to know where to start with this ?
In effect they're saying because there's been contributions to charity work - they'll ignore any other issues ?

I mean let's be honest - how can anyone even think like that - let alone go into writing with this response - and as a representative of a global brand ?

Difficult to know where to start with this ?
In effect they're saying because there's been contributions to charity work - they'll ignore any other issues ?

I mean let's be honest - how can anyone even think like that - let alone go into writing with this response - and as a representative of a global brand ?

Cadbury’s have been written to today mate.

I’m aware of a number of letters calling out their hypocrisy.

The world has seen this week how low they can go. Believe us, they will go lower in any attempt to protect their club.
I believe you BN. Like their political counterparts in NI or fellow worshippers, there are no limits to what they will say or do to protect their institutions. I would use the term vermin but that would only be an insult to the vermin kingdom.

The world has seen this week how low they can go. Believe us, they will go lower in any attempt to protect their club.
Surely this lewis plus numbers could be found? I'm not suggesting an illegal act of violence causing a slow and painful death, but a good talking to.

email the UK boss

Ms Louise StigantManaging Director
Emaillstigant@mdlz.com
Cadbury owners CEO email address

Mondelez International Inc​

jkI3pm9J_normal.jpg
Mr Dirk Van de PutCEO
Emaildirk.vandeput@mdlz.com
Advice from CEOemail.com How to write your email to a CEO
Telephone847-646-2000
Switchboard847-646-2000
Websitehttps://www.mondelezinternational.com
Social MediaT LI

Hugh Birt was the only one who stood up to these bastards...and he was repaid by having his Directors box priviliges removed by either Kelly or McGinn after trying to expose what was going on.

Truly a club like no other where beasts are protected and people trying to do the right thing get hounded out the door.

This is just a template if anyone requires it when contacting sponsors. Please feel free to add anything that you think is appropriate…

As a major sponsor of Celtic FC, are you aware of the negative publicity this organisation continues to generate?

Celtic fans’ disgraceful behaviour over the death of HRH Queen Elizabeth II has been criticised on local and national media all over the world.

Celtic FC have made no public statements on this matter. Could it be tacit agreement for the actions of their fans?

The club also has a decades-long history of covering up sexual abuse perpetrated by Celtic FC employees and associates on hundreds of children inside and outside Celtic Boys Club over a period of 45 years.

Indeed, two former employees - Celtic Boys Club founder P-1 and former Boys Club general manager P-2 - are awaiting trial on numerous child sexual abuse charges.

Likewise, former Celtic Boys Club chairman P-3

All three are convicted serial paedophiles, placed indefinitely on the Sex Offenders Register. All three committed some of their assaults in the club’s former training ground, Barrowfield.

In addition, former Celtic Soccer Academy coach Neil McAuley is awaiting trial on nine charges of sexual abuse on four boys.

There is also a Class Action trial pending against Celtic plc, on behalf of 30 victims of the Celtic Paedophile Ring, in which the club’s sordid history will exposed to the world, with all the ensuing negative publicity.

Is this really an organisation your company would wish to be associated with?

Regards,

You’ll notice 3 names aren’t mentioned and are referred to as P1, 2 and 3.
This is just for the purpose of this thread. Please enter the appropriate names when making contact with the sponsors.
Could also add to that the glorification of IRA murder and terrorism which blew up and killed innocent children. Plenty of tifos/banners flown and songs sung over the years, including songs about Lee Rigby. All ignored or facilitated by the club.

Why would any sponsor want to be associated with the type of club who allows the creation of a large display of a child with a petrol bomb?

The owners and management said nothing about that tifo, nor any condemnation from them on the mocking of the Queen’s death. Which can only mean they condone it.

Last edited:
Maybe a prominent UK newspaper or journalist might want to ask why companies would want to associate with a club that danced on the grave of the Queen and both facilitated and covered up child abuse for decades? Now is the time. And the real story: just why are they so protected by both government and media in Scotland?
A lot of the media and politicians in Scotland condone it unfortunately.

The politicians that don’t get involved do so as they know they may lose votes.

For a long time now Spotlight have tried to show what has gone on at that club.
Each and every member from the day we started knows how difficult it’s been. Especially when we’ve heard personal accounts. You couldn’t imagine it. And I mean that. It’s absolutely horrendous how this went on for decades, and they knew.
Personally? Tears of sympathy. Then tears of anger.
A very well organised ring that was ALLOWED to continue, and spread under the name of that club.
Then this week they show not only the football world, but people that take no interest in football their vile stance on Her Majesty.
I live outside Scotland so I can tell you it’s fact. They have definitely been noticed. Not only their support, but also the clubs stance.
They have been protected for too long in Scotland.

Keep the pressure on Adidas

Generic shite maybe but if it gets to one manager that has any human decency then job done.

Hi Xxxxxxxxxxx Our sincere apologies for the delay in response as we have been receiving overwhelming volume of enquiries but we're trying our best to get back the soonest we can. Thank you for reaching us today. We appreciate your feedback and I can understand your sentiments. We apologize that we don't have the information here in our end so we cannot make an statement about that. Rest assured we will be forwarding your feedback to our management team. If you have an urgent inquiry, you can also call our customer service team at 1300 110 095, 9am - 5pm AEST.. Have a good day!

Maybe a prominent UK newspaper or journalist might want to ask why companies would want to associate with a club that danced on the grave of the Queen and both facilitated and covered up child abuse for decades? Now is the time. And the real story: just why are they so protected by both government and media in Scotland?
Think Graeme Souness has opened that door - on talksport

Keep the pressure on Adidas

Generic shite maybe but if it gets to one manager that has any human decency then job done.

Hi Xxxxxxxxxxx Our sincere apologies for the delay in response as we have been receiving overwhelming volume of enquiries but we're trying our best to get back the soonest we can. Thank you for reaching us today. We appreciate your feedback and I can understand your sentiments. We apologize that we don't have the information here in our end so we cannot make an statement about that. Rest assured we will be forwarding your feedback to our management team. If you have an urgent inquiry, you can also call our customer service team at 1300 110 095, 9am - 5pm AEST.. Have a good day!

Adidas...like most of their sponsors are tied to contracts ...contracts that could be expensive to get out of.

Adidas...like most of their sponsors are tied to contracts ...contracts that could be expensive to get out of.
Problem is that they must have known what they were getting in to.
Nothing has actually changed yet from when they signed the contract.
It may well be that as soon as the “Separate Entity” is debunked, the rules change.

Back