Why are the peasants always so angry.?

rock lobster

They embarrassed themselves as predicted with the sectarian and racist anti-British banners after the passing of the Queen. They even look to abroad to find issues to get angry about, like Palestine. Older Bears will remember their bizarre protests at the piggery against coal mine owners in Ukraine. There's always something for these maniacs to supply their need to display hatred and bigotry. Is it the genetic pollution caused by generational inbreeding which feeds their inferiority complex and identity crisis.? They are genuinely clinically insane.

They embarrassed themselves as predicted with the sectarian and racist anti-British banners after the passing of the Queen. They even look to abroad to find issues to get angry about, like Palestine. Older Bears will remember their protests at the piggery against coal mine owners in Ukraine. There's always something for these maniacs to supply their need to display hatred and bigotry. Is it the genetic pollution caused by generational inbreeding which feeds their inferiority complex and identity crisis.? They are genuinely clinically insane.
This. And a constant need for attention like an immature child. Please notice us.

They also have this really disturbing craving for praise. It isn't enough for them to raise funds for charities or foodbank donations simply just for those in need, they have to let everyone know that they are doing it in order to get the publicity off the back of it which in my view kinda cheapens the good deed in the first place.

deep down these people wish they were us, of course they would never come close to admitting so,but they do all the same, they would kill to be able to see things rationally the way we do without spite or rancour, the lack of self belief within that community shows no sign of dissipating any time soon,we are everything they aspire to be

They embarrassed themselves as predicted with the sectarian and racist anti-British banners after the passing of the Queen. They even look to abroad to find issues to get angry about, like Palestine. Older Bears will remember their bizarre protests at the piggery against coal mine owners in Ukraine. There's always something for these maniacs to supply their need to display hatred and bigotry. Is it the genetic pollution caused by generational inbreeding which feeds their inferiority complex and identity crisis.? They are genuinely clinically insane.
They are the epitome of a a life loved with a chip on the shoulder.

There is ALWAYS someone to snipe at, who is undeservedly doing better than you, or who is just different, and therefore a threat. Essentially it is nationalist-type thinking where there is no appreciation of what you have.. it is always about what “them next door” have.

Watch for this language with them… the conversation often starts, “Do you not agree that…”
This way of initiating the conversation leads to either an agreement or capitulation of the point on your behalf to their greater wisdom, or it opens the door to conflict (which they really want) where the actual point they want to argue will soon come to the fore and the conversation starter is quickly forgotten.

deep down these people wish they were us, of course they would never come close to admitting so,but they do all the same, they would kill to be able to see things rationally the way we do without spite or rancour, the lack of self belief within that community shows no sign of dissipating any time soon,we are everything they aspire to be
They are imitators, not originators. They know it and they hate us for it.

Whatever happened to the Thai Tim’s there couldn’t have been any mileage left in it, that was just so wrong.
That was absolutely disgusting. Having those children singing about dead lawyers in Glasgow pubs was the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen. It’s went quiet because they began to get a backlash from outsiders and a few of their more sensible supporters who could see it for what it was. Crass manipulation of young people who had no idea what they were getting themselves in to.

This. And a constant need for attention like an immature child. Please notice us.

They also have this really disturbing craving for praise. It isn't enough for them to raise funds for charities or foodbank donations simply just for those in need, they have to let everyone know that they are doing it in order to get the publicity off the back of it which in my view kinda cheapens the good deed in the first place.
Nailed it. And the fact they have been indulged and appeased by the media, club and authorities for quite some time now.

One thing I have noticed is they never own their shit or admit to anything - which kind of flies in the face of their commitment to so-called 'causes'.

They love the feeling of oppression. If they don't actually have it they'll seek it out wherever they can find it.
It's something to do with their Irish Catholic upbringing I'm sure, but it would need someone a bit cleverer than me to explain it properly.

1a9e06ac6249fe5a0595c3f9786d4d58.gif

In all honesty I don’t pay the slightest bit of attention to them unless we’re playing them.

FourLads or whoever it was that said ignore the noise or whatever the quote was nailed it, just ignore them.

One of the reasons why they thrive on rage is because seemingly most celtic fan's refuse to engage in a rational conversation with Rangers fans.This refusal then manifests as theoretical arguments in their own mind and with other like minded people. Their lack of critical thinking results in lazy assumptions and gross generalizations. They are the problem

This. The worry about potential blight and famine is always with them.
What potatoes where Sectarian that they chose not flourish in doing so only starved the Catholic Peoples,The Irish Potato Famine the only Famine in World History which was selective in who it starved.

It's a strange cult. A vigilant and militant support who failed to detect an actual paedophile ring operating for decades. How is it even possible

I think it has to do with our domination during the 90s really hurt a lot then combine that with them being the only game in town while we where down, its gave them some sort of victim/god complex.
On the other hand when we look at our own club during the times when we have been down we don't blame anyone else (or at least hold ourselves accountable for significant parts) maybe because we where brought up on success by our own merit...just a thought any further comment I may get in trouble :)

Some of their crackpots had Soviet hammer and sickle flags at an away game. :D Absolute screwballs.
They would love to go full Russian why would that be because Britain is backing the Ukrainians ,what stops them is overwhelmingly the World is backing Ukraine. This must kill then a cause they want to identify with but can’t.

Its clear that they are collectively mentally ill with numerous neuroses, especially anger issues, which manifests itself at football games. Who in their right mind would actively seek out foreign causes to promote in order to seek attention.? Its genuinely bizarre behaviour. :oops:

Because they are brainwashed from an early age both in chapel and in school.

They blame every other culture in order that they can be victims yet they want to have separate schooling and not be part of the system , unless there's money involved.

They want to be loved but are too busy playing the victim cards at every opportunity going.

A vile organisation who believe that just by telling a strange guy in a box can give you the right to ignore and deny any sins that you have committed.

They see themselves as r left wing vigilantes, jump on to specific causes, which tend to be groups involved in extreme violence, such as IRA, PLO, Basques etc.

To sum them up
Do something to deliberately piss people off that they have zero knowledge about.
Beg for people to not like them so they can claim the victim about something.
Have no truth or reason behind any unsubstantiated claims and then apparently know someone in the upper ebs of said establishment

Crackpots

I think RC's in general and Celtic fans in particular dwell in world long past and nurture ancient grievances and perceived discrimination.

This provides ready-made excuses for anything that goes wrong in their world, from their team getting beat to someone promoted ahead of them at work.

The reality is starkly different but they're like babies with a comfort blanket.

Because they are all sheep and independent thought isn’t something they are capable of.

Hence why it is bred into them to always chase the excuses for things that have gone wrong and so they can say they are victims.

Back