Liverpool Away

It’s becoming more and more like a closed shop.

Not only do many genuine travellers miss out on tickets, they also miss the points so the gap keeps getting wider.

The points I’ve missed for Brondby, Leipzig, Dortmund last year will likely see me miss out again here.

No surprise those at the top aren’t in favour of any reform.
Anyone right now can go on and buy add-ons which is probably worth 150 points. I don’t agree with this but it’s these add-ons which means it’ll never be a closed shop. The points being missed out on a few Euro aways ain’t stopping someone in 3/5 years being comfortable in gold.

Last edited:
Also we dont have 20k away day followers
mygers is a inacurate reflection of it..... 2k at most everywhere we go away

pre covid Rangers got 7000 tickets for St Johnstone Rangers sold 6700 take in work for some fans theres about 7500 that want to " Follow Follow " , the problem MyGers has created is that fans get points for applying so Rangers have created the problems themselves

It’s becoming more and more like a closed shop.

Not only do many genuine travellers miss out on tickets, they also miss the points so the gap keeps getting wider.

The points I’ve missed for Brondby, Leipzig, Dortmund last year will likely see me miss out again here.

No surprise those at the top aren’t in favour of any reform.
That’s untrue and a sweeping generalisation

pre covid Rangers got 7000 tickets for St Johnstone Rangers sold 6700 take in work for some fans theres about 7500 that want to " Follow Follow " , the problem MyGers has created is that fans get points for applying so Rangers have created the problems themselves
pre covid , well that case regardless if they wanted them tickets or not they were getting them
ccs <<<

That’s untrue and a sweeping generalisation

You’re quick enough to shoot down any suggestion of harsher punishments for those that don’t collect tickets abroad, for example, which would be an obvious improvement to many.

Not that it applies for this game, so that’s for another thread B-D:shh:

You’re quick enough to shoot down any suggestion of harsher punishments for those that don’t collect tickets abroad, for example, which would be an obvious improvement to many.

Not that it applies for this game, so that’s for another thread B-D:shh:
I’ve previously said full city collection is difficult but they done it for Ajax

Just don’t know how you’d police it. If someone’s flight got cancelled, thus didn’t collect, how can they prove that’s the reason why? What’s to stop people going on PDF editor and saying they were also booked on a cancelled flight?

I’d suggest any uncollected tickets are put to the side and flagged, next game those people are required to use multiple forms of ID to collect the ticket including passport

I’ve previously said full city collection is difficult but they done it for Ajax

Just don’t know how you’d police it. If someone’s flight got cancelled, thus didn’t collect, how can they prove that’s the reason why? What’s to stop people going on PDF editor and saying they were also booked on a cancelled flight?

I’d suggest any uncollected tickets are put to the side and flagged, next game those people are required to use multiple forms of ID to collect the ticket including passport
It’s difficult for a lot of reasons, my partner’s ticket has technically been in her mums name for best part of 10 years.

No idea how difficult it’ll be to collect Liverpool if she’s successful

It’s difficult for a lot of reasons, my partner’s ticket has technically been in her mums name for best part of 10 years.

Show mygers card tell them you’re waiting on a new passport don’t drive therefore no form of id :)) Then tell them the address

It probably won’t be. They really don’t look at the photo much.

Got full refund for Train Tickets from Trainline
Can a ask what you said to them via email they have been dismissive of me offered me 45 pounds back from nearly 200 said Tuesdays trains were not effected and because my return tickets were split save (multiple tickets) I wasn’t eligible for a full refund

Can a ask what you said to them via email they have been dismissive of me offered me 45 pounds back from nearly 200 said Tuesdays trains were not effected and because my return tickets were split save (multiple tickets) I wasn’t eligible for a full refund
Just wemt in Trainline App where I booked it and hit Request Refund, it said I was eligible for Full Refund, money back within 3-5 days...

The ticket office get their critics on here but take a trip to Ibrox around 5pm this afternoon and you’ll see the slickest of operations take place in real time.

Once Eddie Wong hits ‘send’ on that computer to notify successful applicants, Susan Hannah orders a controlled explosion of all computers and landline equipment.

Mr Edward Wong has the special job of locking up and does this in one mightily impressive move. He knee slides out the door while simultaneously pulling down the metal shutter. He pops his car boot open remotely and runs and jumps into the boot as his boyfriend acts as the getaway driver.

The ticket office get their critics on here but take a trip to Ibrox around 5pm this afternoon and you’ll see the slickest of operations take place in real time.

Once Eddie Wong hits ‘send’ on that computer to notify successful applicants, Susan Hannah orders a controlled explosion of all computers and landline equipment.

Mr Edward Wong has the special job of locking up and does this in one mightily impressive move. He knee slides out the door while simultaneously pulling down the metal shutter. He pops his car boot open remotely and runs and jumps into the boot as his boyfriend acts as the getaway driver.
would certainly explain where the Champions League money is being used with renewing IT equipment

Back