Liverpool Away

The ticket office get their critics on here but take a trip to Ibrox around 5pm this afternoon and you’ll see the slickest of operations take place in real time.

Once Eddie Wong hits ‘send’ on that computer to notify successful applicants, Susan Hannah orders a controlled explosion of all computers and landline equipment.

Mr Edward Wong has the special job of locking up and does this in one mightily impressive move. He knee slides out the door while simultaneously pulling down the metal shutter. He pops his car boot open remotely and runs and jumps into the boot as his boyfriend acts as the getaway driver.
Then him and Susan give 100 of their friends tickets to Liverpool away. Unpaid overtime. Got to love the commitment.

Emails will drop at one minute to five.

Gives you, what - 11 days to organise travel, time off work and accomodation for a game we knew was taking place a month ago? No bother.

Surely this does not happen?
for the last away game against Braga i stood in the q outside the ticket office with a broken ankle to collect my cousins ticket (covid) i hade his season ticket,card he payed with,his driving licence and a copy of the email confirmation,i was refused his ticket,we are on friends and family.

1622 seems a bit too low, especially given not all corporate are getting at least one ticket and the fact there will be some who were on low gold who were on CTM booking for Ajax who will be under 1622 who have a guaranteed ticket.

I hope it is as low as that for MyGers. Would be great for those in Gold.

Surely they’ll not want to stand and argue with people? Same name on mygers card, Rangers number and letter with address and get out without an argument. Probably depend on who you get
It should be photo ID and yes it should be challenged even if it does cause an argument. As long as it’s communicated there’s no excuse.

I’d still be confident of a second window. I can’t think of any games that haven’t.
You need to factor in how closely grouped people will be too. There could be hundreds within each other

Anyway, that’s me digressing. Never going to be able to please everyone unfortunately

Just a heads up:

Only the person who is the MyGers member should collect the ticket. The club have taken a strong stance on it.
If only they took a strong stance on Robertson’s comments regarding improving customer service over a year ago. We might know if we have a Liverpool ticket or no a month after the draw was made. And don’t get me started on Napoli.

Surely they’ll not want to stand and argue with people? Same name on mygers card, Rangers number and letter with address and get out without an argument. Probably depend on who you get
You will need photo ID. What relevance does a letter with address have?

If it's anything like Ajax, as soon as you say you are collecting for someone else, you will be told no.

You shouldn’t be arguing with people only doing their job.
You take PHOTO ID as asked and you can collect your OWN ticket,the one allocated through the MyGers points.

Back