Liverpool Away

Just a heads up:

Only the person who is the MyGers member should collect the ticket. The club have taken a strong stance on it.
That will be another lie being fed to the supporters, as I know of a few folk who have been using others Id and getting tickets for away games ,most recently ajax and psv so more lies being spouted

Rumour
1622 seems a bit too low, especially given not all corporate are getting at least one ticket and the fact there will be some who were on low gold who were on CTM booking for Ajax who will be under 1622 who have a guaranteed ticket.

I hope it is as low as that for MyGers. Would be great for those in Gold.
Rumour was 1623 and 1700 tickets to mygers.

The ticket office get their critics on here but take a trip to Ibrox around 5pm this afternoon and you’ll see the slickest of operations take place in real time.

Once Eddie Wong hits ‘send’ on that computer to notify successful applicants, Susan Hannah orders a controlled explosion of all computers and landline equipment.

Mr Edward Wong has the special job of locking up and does this in one mightily impressive move. He knee slides out the door while simultaneously pulling down the metal shutter. He pops his car boot open remotely and runs and jumps into the boot as his boyfriend acts as the getaway driver.
Then him and Susan give 100 of their friends tickets to Liverpool away. Unpaid overtime. Got to love the commitment.
The whole ticketing operation and the allocation procedures at our club are fucking shit and unfair, that we know. But it comes from the top. Yet this board is inundated with posts having a dig at the people in the shed who have to deal with all the crap at the bottom end and try and sort it out, whatever is left and given to them.

Susan and the staff will not be dishing out 100s of free tickets but will be working with 1 hand tied behind their backs trying to make the best of the shit show they have been given. No controlled explosions.

At least the RSCs who pick up the most of the players' allocations will be happy. Or do the staff in the shed have to authorise that as well?

I am all for collection in the city but probably against it for this one as can't see folk passing their tickets for this and folk will be down there on the day rathee than the day before.

If all tickets other then MyGers have been allocated and the MyGers deadline was 8am today, surely it’s just a case of pressing a bottom or something to see what the cut off point is and emails automatically getting sent out. It should take minutes.

The whole ticketing operation and the allocation procedures at our club are fucking shit and unfair, that we know. But it comes from the top. Yet this board is inundated with posts having a dig at the people in the shed who have to deal with all the crap at the bottom end and try and sort it out, whatever is left and given to them.

Susan and the staff will not be dishing out 100s of free tickets but will be working with 1 hand tied behind their backs trying to make the best of the shit show they have been given. No controlled explosions.

At least the RSCs who pick up the most of the players' allocations will be happy. Or do the staff in the shed have to authorise that as well?
They have to deal with some right roasters.
At the Ajax ticket uplift I saw the same people going up three and four times to try and collect tickets in other peoples names,they were calling the girls in the collection office all sorts as well.
They get loads of abuse on here as if everything is their fault.
They aren’t perfect but neither are some of our support.

If all tickets other then MyGers have been allocated and the MyGers deadline was 8am today, surely it’s just a case of pressing a bottom or something to see what the cut off point is and emails automatically getting sent out. It should take minutes.

It's a Friday you very well know the drill sometime between 5-6pm press send the lock the door feet up till monday 10am

edit 1408 ...... i goaded them into an early release

Last edited:
I’ve visions of four or five of them crowded around a computer getting the wording right of the email haha

If these rumours of 1700 for mygers are right then roughly 50% of gold will be successful so be interesting to see what the cut off is

However I feel that the ticket office staff on the front line do their job well and are only following agreed processes so any criticism should be directed higher up the food chain especially the lack of transparency

Any interaction I have had with them has always been handled professionally and competently

If people don’t have enough points for a ticket then that’s not my issue. It’s not a closed shop. We all have the same opportunity. If people don’t want to go to games or tick boxes or buy add-ons or whatever the reason is then that’s on them. They can’t then moan about it. I’m not feeling sorry for anyone. I don’t have time to worry about others as I’m too busy working four jobs to enable me to follow the club everywhere.
If people don’t want to buy a B team season ticket when the club can’t even be bothered alternating the fixtures, that’s on them? it’s 100% on Rangers and ridiculous people continue to play along with these absolute nonsense add ons, we might have eventually got a proper loyalty scheme if people stood their ground and refused to buy a brick for a social club to get Livi away

Latest posts

Back