Emma Dodds Tonight

It's absolutely tragic that Lambert clearly models himself on Martin O'Neill

That Collar up FFS , the last time I remember any coont doing that was back in school when they were about 12, thinking that it was cool. Those big stinkin, cheap, nasty , bargain bucket sports direct effort jogging trousers on, with a budgie on them that would make that tadger Simon ferry blush.

What an absolute disaster every single coont connected with that paedo club turn out to be. It really is tragic and worrying

If it wasn't an SNP wanker making the observation every person would be agreeing with the OP.

Absolute fact.
One of those ones where there's no need to throw toys about over it, but personally I did think he was a little dismissive, at certain points in it. (Obviously not the clips defending him though..).

Not that it would make me change my opinion on him either way.

Or her's probably.

Even RD at times looked like he wanted him to shut the fck up.

O’Neill is getting old and fucking daft.

Won’t be about for much longer, hopefully.

In respect of this evening, Emma Dodds can more than handle herself and I’d love to know what she’s thinking.

If it wasn't an SNP wanker making the observation every person would be agreeing with the OP.

Absolute fact.
Nope. I defo couldnt give a shit shes an SNP mutant. I dont know who she is or care.

Unfortunately this is now the world we live in. Taking offence at everything and anything. Too many woke people

Last edited:
Having watched Emma Dodds loads of times she certainly doesn’t strike me as the kind of person who couldn’t handle herself knowledge wise and in her professionalism with a group of male pundits, ex players or ex managers. Doesn’t seem like a shrinking violet at all
Exactly
It's more than a little patronising to think poor little Emma needs our help and support after being disrespected
Does she hell. She is a very competent and professional presenter more than capable of looking after herself
If she was disrespected then she wouldn't be the first presenter disrespected by pundits or managers. It happens all the time and there's barely a word about it when it is all male cast. Anyone getting into the sports broadcasting field probably knows they are not going to be dealing with the most sophisticated and erudite people

Question for me is why was the Tramp even there, what's the chances of Jimmy Nicholl being hired as a pundit on an Eire game?
And maybe I just answered my own question..

Ah yeah forgot, that was one of his many gigs!

Last edited:
I didn’t see it but that has never prevented someone on here sticking in an observation or two.

Why exactly is MO‘N still the go to guy on matters affecting the Republic national side when he was first and foremost a Northern Ireland international cap other than pandering to the republican peoples front.

Nothing but nothing will ever surpass his shifty eye look on Helicopter Sunday.

Emma is an outstanding presenter. If O’Neill was being disrespectful I don’t think she would bother her arse

On a side note, I had a colleague swear blind to me that big Derek Johnstone was in a relationship with Emma for a while. I dismissed it completely as codswallop there’s a huge age difference what is DJ now 70? Also I said to him that Emma doesn’t prefer men from what I can gather. Anyone shed any light on this?

I didn’t see it but that has never prevented someone on here sticking in an observation or two.

Why exactly is MO‘N still the go to guy on matters affecting the Republic national side when he was first and foremost a Northern Ireland international cap other than pandering to the republican peoples front.

Nothing but nothing will ever surpass his shifty eye look on Helicopter Sunday.
Ex manager but a pwick, wave after wave after wave....

O'Neill is a wee detestable bhigot , just look at what specimens he produced whilst at the tinks
Hartson , Thomson and Sutton....

Emma is an outstanding presenter. If O’Neill was being disrespectful I don’t think she would bother her arse

On a side note, I had a colleague swear blind to me that big Derek Johnstone was in a relationship with Emma for a while. I dismissed it completely as codswallop there’s a huge age difference what is DJ now 70? Also I said to him that Emma doesn’t prefer men from what I can gather. Anyone shed any light on this?
Emma is that an outstanding presenter

She did around 20 years ago from memory that was she was in relationship or seeing DJ

Yes she doesn't now in a relationship with a female Welsh golfer IRC

Emma is that an outstanding presenter

She did around 20 years ago from memory that was she was in relationship or seeing DJ

Yes she doesn't now in a relationship with a female Welsh golfer IRC
So she was seeing Derek a johnstone? Hard to compute that. He’s older than me

I would normally see this as just hunting for a grievance.

Since it’s Wibble though, I’m happy to start a witch hunt and hopefully never have to suffer him again. :))

But it was around 20 years ago yes there was age gap
20 years ago? What age is Emma. I think it might be a different woman possibly with a similar name

Edit- just googled it. Emma Dodds is 41 almost 30 years younger than big DJ. He would have been 50 and she just 21. I think we can file this under nonsense.

Last edited:
Hearing claims of sexism there, mainly from Martin O'Neill and to an extent included the rest of the pitchside analysts tonight. But mainly him..

I watched tonight's game with the wife (nae pics) who pointed it out at the time, although my head was stuck in my phone at the time!

Apparently O'Neill turned his back on her at one point?

This one on Twitter is from an SNP nutjob, but guess the point still stands.

I did point out the fact that MON is a wee scrote, but didn't personally pick up on his demeanour towards Emma Dodds.

Did anyone else pick up on this? Or hee haw in it?

Sorry Gail what did you say I missed it?

Back