Taking a Momento From The Glorious Trophy Room

Al The Bear 72

Obviously no one would, and it deserves where it should be, and never be moved, I'm fed up tonight haha and just for Interest.
But If you were allowed to take anything from the trophy room as a keepsake what would you choose?

There's plenty goodies in there. for me I'd take the loving cup! as the nostalgia gets me, and I love the fact we have, and do the ceremony

Again this is just a daft post, for anyone who comes along saying, they wouldn't taking anything its just a bit of fun for a bored daftie.

I would cherish the letter of reply from Scott Symon, to Mr Smith of Carmyle asking if his son, who had a broken leg, could sit on the track at the next home game. Although Mr Symon politely declined the request, none of those three could ever have envisaged then that Smith Junior would become one of the most successful managers in the history of Rangers Football Club.

Tap / click on image for high definition.

Last edited:
The Stag's Head, I asked where it came from the last time I was at the tour and no one knew if it was a gift or some club member shot it .
Still curious.
A gift from Inverness CT for sending a team up to open their stadium back in 1995/6 ish

Richard Gough’s medal collection :))

955905-A5-EF05-4293-A421-76-B16-CB62-EA9.jpg

The entire room’s possessions. Would make a fantastic garden pub for me and I would invite everyone on FF to come round for a beer and admire it. what could possibly go wrong.

The wee cuckoo clock.. if you know u know
Yep the wee cuckoo clock would do for me. It would look very nice on my wall and being from a Dutch family it's Dutch heritage would be very fitting, sadly for me it was presented by the wrong team from the Netherlands. Would still look great especially if you could add a wee tune to it.

The Stag's Head, I asked where it came from the last time I was at the tour and no one knew if it was a gift or some club member shot it .
Still curious.
Who was the tour guide? Hopeless.
A gift from Inverness CT for sending a team up to open their stadium back in 1995/6 ish
Thats wrong.

It was a Rangers and Celtic joint 11 went to play Inverness Caley in a floodlighting game before they joined with Inverness Thistle.

Back