Match Thread Ukraine v Scotland 19:45 Premier Sports

What are the benefits of promotion to League A? Surely better for Scotland to stay in B against opposition of a similar calibre and pick up points for the ranking coefficient instead of being horsed by the heavy hitters? Also have the cushion of qualification for championship like they did in Euro 2020 against similar teams. If that is indeed the case, there may be advantages to being in League A that I’m not aware of.

What are the benefits of promotion to League A? Surely better for Scotland to stay in B against opposition of a similar calibre and pick up points for the ranking coefficient instead of being horsed by the heavy hitters? Also have the cushion of qualification for championship like they did in Euro 2020 against similar teams. If that is indeed the case, there may be advantages to being in League A that I’m not aware of.
Top two in the group go to the euros from group A and unbelievably Scotland will go in seeded

And a guaranteed playoff spot if not in top 2

Probably that applied to Hungary and they were 90 mins from winning their group

If they don't win the group they don't get the back door chance like they did at euro 2020

Maybe kind of like us in the EL vs CL. Glamour ties but likely to struggle.

Move into Pot 2 for qualifying groups draw, and top 2 teams qualify. Give a better opportunity to qualify.

He's been wonderful seemingly Porteous. He has great recovery pace and doesn't give up, that's his strengths

Fantastic result! Well done Scotland. Been a great week and brilliant to secure the play off spot.

Back