Motherwell away emails out

Looks like nothing for mean gold.

Still on 1 for the season (Livingston) and 2 since Aberdeen last December (Dundee in Cup last season).

4 on our F&F getting Motherwell tickets. I thought F&F had no impact? Then again, could be a coincidence.

Probably the ticket I wanted least right now, £30 is a decent whack this month but will still likely go.

Was praying I wouldn’t get any till
County away :))

St Johnstone, which I’m more or less guaranteed anyway ahahahaha

Anyone in an RSC can give Livi, St Johnstone, and potentially Motherwell no bother.

It’s why it’s a shambles that their is folk sitting on two Cat A games for the season whilst others will have Livi and St Johnstone as their first two.

Rangers clearly have no intention of sorting it out though.

Surprise surprise, nothing again in bronze. Had one away game for last season, none for this season and have applied for everything I can.

I genuinely believe some bronze may not get anything this season with it being top down and majority of teams reducing allocations.

Oh well, the wait goes on.
It’s not top down

For whatever reason I'm now in the "can't buy more than one ticket" club every time I try and register for away games.

Can someone post the email? Was there eligibility criteria for this one?

Nothing for me this season so far. Not expecting to get loads but I only got 4 least year (Livi, St Johnstone, Dundee cup and Motherwell)

Nothing. Had livi so far so my prediction of livi messing up my chances of anything decent till st Johnstone are probably correct :))

Can someone post the email? Was there eligibility criteria for this one?
No, big standard one.

“Over 15,660 season ticket holder MyGers Members registered for this fixture which has an overall Club allocation of 4,614tickets.”

No breakdown of X amount to MyGers

No, big standard one.

“Over 15,660 season ticket holder MyGers Members registered for this fixture which has an overall Club allocation of 4,614tickets.”

No breakdown of X amount to MyGers
Transparency. No issues giving information
Rinse and repeat

Back