Motherwell away emails out

Fair play to you bud, the penny dropped and you sussed out the “error” way before any of us did.
Another shambles from the club.
Although as other poster has replied. Is it a genuine error or simply the club don’t care? I’m not sure what the answer is on that one.
Human error doesn’t fly this time as they assured us they wouldn’t do another ballot during a points update and they have

An utter disgrace

The undeniable evidence was the guy who got Parkhead despite being in Silver tier at the July update. He had bought a B Team ST or something which had increased his points over the Gold threshold and lo and behold he got Parkhead despite it being Gold only.
Was me, posted proof at time.

I give up, gold and still not had one as I was not quick enough to buy a livi second ballot one. 2 two mates in my F&F (silver) both got Motherwell as their second…..

I give up, gold and still not had one as I was not quick enough to buy a livi second ballot one. 2 two mates in my F&F (silver) both got Motherwell as their second…..
I find it hard to believe there is silvers sitting on 2 games

Fair play to you bud, the penny dropped and you sussed out the “error” way before any of us did.
Another shambles from the club.
Although as other poster has replied. Is it a genuine error or simply the club don’t care? I’m not sure what the answer is on that one.

Absolutely no way this is a genuine error.

The club simply don’t give a fûck about running MyGers properly.

Get our money off of us as early as they can and beyond that they don’t care who they piss off or fûck over.

They have our support bent over a barrel with this riot of a scheme.

Absolutely no way this is a genuine error.

The club simply don’t give a fûck about running MyGers properly.

Get our money off of us as early as they can and beyond that they don’t care who they piss off or fûck over.

They have our support bent over a barrel with this riot of a scheme.
Going to end in tears

High Silver :)

Your Silver like thousands of others

Hi_Ho_Silver.png

I may be wrong here - but I think I seen it posted on here - if you got offered Livingston and failed to purchase it still technically counts as an offer of a ticket @Aww Skew may clarify

@Womble72 who knows his stuff has confirmed it and we’ve seen a screenshot

You can hold fire if you wish but it’s 100% happened. For seville people were buying EH inbetween cut offs to ensure they had enough points to buy a ticket @Gaztrueblue done it from memory?

They know certain things adds points on immediately
I bought EH within the passed fortnight in the hope for Anfield.

Fell just shy but the points were added instantly and now puts me in a better position going forward.

Fell just shy but the points were added instantly and now puts me in a better position going forward.
Fairly sure this is what's happening here. People have been buying EH, B Team ST, Womens ST, match programmes to instantly inflate their points in the hope of Ajax and/or Liverpool away. That seems to get you called silvery gold on here if it puts you over the current Gold pts threshold and therefore into Gold (temporarily or not) after previously being Silver. The key point, which is probably intentionally being missed by some posters, is when did people move up into Gold and when was the ballot done. I'm hoping mygers will clarify that tomorrow, they might not, but I've asked.

You’ve probs not missed a game in years but you had to buy your name on a brick in buildings entrance to try and get a ticket for the football , I really can’t stand this scheme and it’s only going to get more ridiculous

Fairly sure this is what's happening here. People have been buying EH, B Team ST, Womens ST, match programmes to instantly inflate their points in the hope of Ajax and/or Liverpool away. That seems to get you called silvery gold on here if it puts you over the current Gold pts threshold and therefore into Gold (temporarily or not) after previously being Silver. The key point, which is probably intentionally being missed by some posters, is when did people move up into Gold and when was the ballot done. I'm hoping mygers will clarify that tomorrow, they might not, but I've asked.
It’s not been missed at all

You’re not meant to be able to climb tiers outwith the points updates, even if you buy something that adds the points immediately

From July 21-October 21, they told us that your tier was your tier for the next 3 months until the next points update where you could potentially move up or down

If that proviso has changed, and movement is fluid throughout the 3 month quarterly periods, then I must’ve completely missed it as I don’t think that has ever been communicated to people. Someone buying a B Team ST to climb from silver to gold shouldn’t have been happening, even if the points were immediately added. @RoboProd

There was a situation last year where a few individuals were unable to buy their tickets because the threshold hadn’t been updated on the system but their points had been

They will never admit to an error.

I was placed in gold for two ballots in October last season and got both games.

I dropped back down to Silver thereafter becoming silvery/gold.

I know it happened. You know it happened. Greg knows it happened. The clubs mygers team knows it happened. The ticket office know it happened

But they tried to deny it for ages. The error was eventually admitted in early 2022, on the back of their Q3 update and people saying the same thing had happened. I don’t have evidence to confirm if it happened in January 2022 so need to accept their word on that one

You’ve probs not missed a game in years but you had to buy your name on a brick in a buildings entrance to try get a ticket for the football , I really can’t stand this scheme and it’s only going to get more ridiculous
Domestically yes but not a seasoned traveller abroad so you could say I got what I deserved for Liverpool.

Will be a lot better travellers than me who weren’t as close though.

Points for extras should only be added at each update. Solves any issues.
They give points immediately to the stuff that they know they’re struggling to sell or want to incentify

40 points for a woman’s ST/B team ST which is added instantly could’ve got people over the threshold for Liverpool so people will have done it

As you say, for fairness all points should be added in the points update window and no ballot should be done during this period. Ballots should only be done when all points are added and thresholds updated

Though, having seen people on social media say they’re missing points for things they’ve bought, do we really trust the manual process? I know I’ve previously had to chase for stuff to be added

They will get a similar answer to all the Anfield tickets were bought during the mygers window and the Queen of the South programmes were on the website for sale.

It must be the Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson that reply to our queries :))

It’s not been missed at all

You’re not meant to be able to climb tiers outwith the points updates, even if you buy something that adds the points immediately

From July 21-October 21, they told us that your tier was your tier for the next 3 months until the next points update where you could potentially move up or down

If that proviso has changed, and movement is fluid throughout the 3 month quarterly periods, then I must’ve completely missed it as I don’t think that has ever been communicated to people. Someone buying a B Team ST to climb from silver to gold shouldn’t have been happening, even if the points were immediately added. @RoboProd

There was a situation last year where a few individuals were unable to buy their tickets because the threshold hadn’t been updated on the system but their points had been
It clearly does happen. If a match goes on sale and it's a pts requirement, as we see with some matches, usually European, if you buy something to get yourself enough points you're able to buy. If that purchase also moves you over the Gold pts threshold, why would that not make you a Gold MyGers member. Makes no sense that you could ask MyGers for a points breakdown, see that you've now got enough points for Gold, but then be told 'sorry you're not allowed to actually be Gold just now, not until we do some bulk points updates in a few weeks time, then we'll decide what tier you're in'. Liverpool away was a good example were it was put on sale differently, it's wasn't done pure based on your current points, it was a requirement that they gave people, which meant tickets were offered to a fixed set of supporters regardless of what pts people managed to accrue afterwards.

I highly doubt, going by how antiquated our online platform seems to be, that tiers are even recorded anywhere. I've certainly never see a tier listed anywhere in my online profile. Points are clearly stored in the ticketing system, but tiers, I'd be surprised if they are. I'm no IT expert but I'd put money on our tiers being calculated on the fly (probably in excel). The only place I are tiers mentioned is in emails we receive.

If memory serves me right there was a couple of posters who moved from Silver to gold during the 1st update.

Started on silver but were close to the threshold and they actually manually updated the first few games before realising people would then move up tiers before the update. Think it might’ve been Livi and Malmo games the points were added almost immediately.

It clearly does happen. If a match goes on sale and it's a pts requirement, as we see with some matches, usually European, if you buy something to get yourself enough points you're able to buy. If that purchase also moves you over the Gold pts threshold, why would that not make you a Gold MyGers member. Makes no sense that you could ask MyGers for a points breakdown, see that you've now got enough points for Gold, but then be told 'sorry you're not allowed to actually be Gold just now, not until we do some bulk points updates in a few weeks time, then we'll decide what tier you're in'. Liverpool away was a good example were it was put on sale differently, it's wasn't done pure based on your current points, it was a requirement that they gave people, which meant tickets were offered to a fixed set of supporters regardless of what pts people managed to accrue afterwards.

I highly doubt, going by how antiquated our online platform seems to be, that tiers are even recorded anywhere. I've certainly never see a tier listed anywhere in my online profile. Points are clearly stored in the ticketing system, but tiers, I'd be surprised if they are. I'm no IT expert but I'd put money on our tiers being calculated on the fly (probably in excel). The only place I are tiers mentioned is in emails we receive.
It tells you your mygers tier on the ticket portal, so it definitely is stored somewhere.

The system put restrictions on ballots and puts the relevant requirements in successful peoples baskets etc so yes it does seem manual but the thresholds and tiers are stored on the system

What are you talking about in regards to Liverpool? They asked people to apply, they then calculated there was X amount of people on 1622 and above that applied and there was enough tickets to sort all of those so that was the points cut off for the game. To stop people buying add ons that were added instantly onto the points total, thus potentially taking them above 1622, they said that they’d calculated points as of 9am on the day the email went out. I’m not really sure what you’re getting at?

Regarding the bit in red - that’s exactly how mygers used to work and we were told the only time people could move tiers would be the quarterly updates. That’s not me making that up, that’s literally what was communicated to us and discussed on here at length in 2020

Is there a reason they don't just do a mygers points update at the start of every season (even like a cut off point say end of August) then that's your points and tier for the season?

Back