MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to see Davies start. He strolled it vs St Johnstone but let’s see what he’s like in more difficult game. His passing out of defence with left foot made a difference that day.

Disappointed that McCann drops out all together after being one of few who did ok in last game.

Huge game.

Hope Morelos keeps cool and concentrates on the game. This mob will be winding him up and referee and linesmen are hopeless. They will be watching him closely.
They'll miss a lot of decisions we should get but they won't miss anything Alfie does.
Oops Alfie doesn't start

Seriously concerned he can't see the link between difficult games and playing players like Matondo. Hope I'm proved wrong with him.

3-1 Rangers, a slog until late in the second half.

If we can show some urgency today, instead if pi$$ing about making 5 passes for every one riquired I will be happy!

A fast start today please Rangers. We know that’s exactly what Hearts will do so you need to match it!

We are better than Hearts so play like it!

Glad to see Davies start. He strolled it vs St Johnstone but let’s see what he’s like in more difficult game. His passing out of defence with left foot made a difference that day.

Disappointed that McCann drops out all together after being one of few who did ok in last game.

Huge game.
This'll be a tough game to come back into. Tynecastle usually starts at a ferocious pace.

If Kent is away, would you take McKay???

Tin hat on, runs for cover, phones taxi :))
We've had Barker, Jones, Wright and Sakala at least in the time since McKay left and I think he'd have contributed as much of them. WIndass and McKay were nowhere near good enough to be our main players but they would've been excellent backups/squad options and we've tried about 10 options since.

Hand in the air, ball hits the hand, both the ref and assistant see it... stonewall penalty....

Not in Scotland!!

Back