MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stopped no matter what.
This is the rule I have found

If the ball touches the referee or another match official and goes into the goal, or results in a change of possession or a promising attack, a dropped ball will be awarded.

Don’t know why we don’t go for the jugular. Get game killed and then rest for trip to Liverpool. Could get 5 here if we went for it

Below is the wording within the Laws of the Game for the drop ball incident.

The ball is out of play when:
• it has wholly passed over the goal line or touchline on the ground or in the air
• play has been stopped by the referee
• it touches a match official, remains on the field of play and:
• a team starts a promising attack or
• the ball goes directly into the goal or
• the team in possession of the ball changes
In all these cases, play is restarted with a dropped ball.

This is the rule I have found

If the ball touches the referee or another match official and goes into the goal, or results in a change of possession or a promising attack, a dropped ball will be awarded.
Would explain why it was stopped as we had a promising attack

This is so frustrating following this at Seville Airport. I'm not sure if we are rough but up, playing OK but up. I don't suppose FF match thread is the best way to follow a match.
We were excellent until the sending off. Now we're trying to win without expending any energy so it's walking pace. Still dominating the ball but creating little and there is a sneaky feeling we've got a really bad mistake in us as we keep inviting the press but not taking any advantage to break once we get round it.

Noticeable difference we liked better actually playing players where they play. Davies as a centre back versus sands.

Game opens up quicker and the ball moves a lot better.

Plus, we can read the danger.

Not Sands’ fault, just not a CD.

Back