MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully that goal from Kent gives him a boost that he badly needs. That’s what he is capable of but needs to show it much much more.

Great result today and 4 very good goals.

Nice to see Kent get his goal. he can be a very trying player at times but there he goes with a good goal and an excellent assist today. He will, and has, played better and not got the 'numbers'.

Shout out for Goldson today who I thought was excellent and a real contender for MOTM.

Really good and comfortable win.

I hope that goal at the end gives Ryan Kent the confidence to find the type of form he’s capable of.

A perfectly timed confidence booster for Kenty

Anyone moaning today needs to GTF and support another club. We’ve been excellent today, subs included. Best 90 mins of the season so far

Agree, we've been really good. I said to my cousin in the first half, we looked much more solid defensively and some of our passing play was great. Could've/should've been 4-0 at the break and before the red cards.

This couldn’t have went any better, resounding victory, goals for Alfredo and Kent, appearances for Davies and Matondo.

Also, before the red card we were up for it and matched them for effort. All in all a very good start to Saturday.

Game as a spectacle died after the red card but from a Rangers point of view it let us relax.

Does anyone even have a suggestion for the diallowed goal? I haven't clue.

Great assist i agree

But he has hardly put in any sort of sprint all half and his non tracking back to help Borna nearly cost us a couple of times.

Needs a boot up his arse
Check out his distance covered. The usual suspects have moved to Kent because Colack shut a few of them up. Just a goal and assist. Not his best game but doesn’t everyone moan about his numbers?

Outstanding result it really is and don’t underestimate it. 2nd half was really frustrating but kent put a big shine with that goal. Delighted for him.

Colak though, the man is freak of nature when he has a goal scoring opportunity. His goals per shots ratio must be insane.

Brilliant Rangers.

A poster wrote that it’s be 4-0 and I replied that would be chugtastic

Cyber pint to you my friend. Am away for chug.

Back