Cammy Devlin

He was at it early doors with Matondo.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was told by their coaches to go heavy on Rabbi so he would hopefully fade out of the game..
But the wee rat took it too far.

What is it with that wee scrote, that’s every game he has snidey tackles against us and finally he got his reward. Could have broke Rabi’s ankle.
A cowardly wee fud who has fly kicks and trips and falls down as soon as a player goes near him. I remember him committing about a dozen fouls at Ibrox last season before he got booked . So happy to see him get a deserved red card today. Wee shitebag could have broke Matondos ankle with that cowardly assault.

Not enough will be made of that incident today by the usual media mouthpieces. The reality is Devlin should be getting additional games on top of his ban. That today was utterly abhorrent from him.

To run 20 yards to deliberate do a fellow professional is honestly the lowest of the low. And it was 100% pre meditated from him.

Actually don't mind him as a player at that level, but this is the type of thing he needs to sort out. It was a disgusting assault.

Not enough will be made of that incident today by the usual media mouthpieces. The reality is Devlin should be getting additional games on top of his ban. That today was utterly abhorrent from him.

To run 20 yards to deliberate do a fellow professional is honestly the lowest of the low. And it was 100% pre meditated from him.
Especially when the ball was almost out of the park on the half way line,little c*nt.
I said to my son before it I would love someone to put a really hard Fergie style tackle in on him.
He is always at it and allowed to get away with most games we play them.

I hate that wee cu.nt.

Shite footballer with wee man syndrome.

That tackle today was intended to do serious damage.. you don't stamp on a players achillies/ankle if you aren't trying to hurt them.

Arsehole.

Every game I have watched in the last 18 month that he has been involved whether against Rangers or other opposition he has deserved a red card for me its karma fcuk him

an example of why we don't have too many skilful players in Scotland, refs let cloggers like this scumbag kick them out of the game

his face when he was sent off was a picture though, he 100% thought he'd get away with it

He's like that against all teams
Exactly, i actually like him as a player!! Not ideal given the tackle today, but I refer to him as an ankle bitter type player…..a Gattuso type….small but tenacious and at times fiery!

All through it the ball doesnt even move, Matondos foot his well away from it, this wasnt even close to being a tackle.

Horrible little chunt. Hope he gets a lengthy ban
Probably not now as gvb has consoled him on the touchline, when will we learn ! wait till gvb sees it from another angle it should be at least a 5 match ban. Potential ankle breaker / ligaments disgusting assault the speed he went in at as well.

As I posted in the match thread. He doesn't just save his malice for us - any hearts game I've seen with him playing he's a dirty wee cnt always looking for a fight with players twice his size. A Scottish Scrappy Doo.
I dont mind players like that, as long as they dont endanger other players - today was nasty, but as a player he is neat and tidy, good engine - very useful player at this level.

Exactly, i actually like him as a player!! Not ideal given the tackle today, but I refer to him as an ankle bitter type player…..a Gattuso type….small but tenacious and at times fiery!
He has decent technical ability aswell. If he can quit the wind up, leave one on the opponent hard man shite, he'll develop into a decent player. If he doesn't this will be his level.

Porteous is the same. Decent player with the ability to improve but if he doesn't wrap the hard man playing to the gallery shite, he'll be a Hibs level player all his life.

He was doing OK in the midfield battle before this, thought he was coming out on top in a few situations. He's got ability and some skill.

Problem is his decision making, especially in terms of when to go in hard, is terrible. I don't think he's aiming for Matondo's ankle, and he's ended up catching his boot. But he shouldn't be going in there at all. Embarrassed himself today.

He's reckless, like Porteous, as others have said, more concerned about their own hardman egos than helping their team to a result.

All through it the ball doesnt even move, Matondos foot his well away from it, this wasnt even close to being a tackle.

At the very best, he's coming through the back of an opponent to win the ball which probably results in a foul and a yellow card.

But as you say, the ball doesn't move and it's a mile away from him. Nor does he try wrap his leg around Matondo to try nick it away. It's the most blatant attempt at doing someone you'll ever see.

A modern day Ian Black. Zero ability and a stick on for a card each game.
Would like to think Gio was threatening the ugly wee cvnt when grabbing his face.

Back