Is 20/1 for a win at Anfield too big a price?

Would take a miracle possibly 2 red cards for liverpool for us to win at Anfield

Not popular but they’ll do what they want to us IMO off form or not
I love the fairytale belief and dreams that only football can provide, it seems you’re the same :))

Worth a tenner though isn’t it, pay for your trip. If we can turn it into an old fashioned British harem scarem FA cup type game we’ll stand a better chance than watching them pass us to ribbons

Looks like Betfair odds which are always higher than other bookmakers. BET365 have us a 15/1. Odds only offer the probabilities of an outcome but anything could happen on the night.

We are simply to slow at the elite level to do anything against the top teams, we also give the ball away to easily and are worse when a team presses us. However we may surprise everyone with our best performance of the season :D

6-C292-E0-E-E90-D-4380-BA22-0196145-A7-BAD.gif

Fully expect to lose money, but 20/1 is too big and I'll certainly be having a dabble.

Its very unlikely but 20/1 is exrtemely generous. A really good value bet that, could do a lot worse than put £20 on that. If liverpool were to play Burnley for example at anfield in the FA cup i doubt Burnley would be that price.

20/1 is big, but it's also 99.9% not going to come in so they could make it 100000/1 and it still would make no real difference.. you'll still be £0 at the end.

Absolute best case scenario is we somehow sneak a draw and even at that I wouldn't put money on it to be honest. Ibrox might be another matter where anything can happen but not at Anfield

I think that's way too big. I know we haven't been playing at our best but, neither have Liverpool and, they did ship 3 goals on Saturday to Brighton. If we just don't panic and especially in defence then why can't we get a result and shock a lot of people?

Just be confident going in to the game because if we as a team are terrified walking on to the pitch, the game is already lost before we even kick a ball.

Last edited:
Would take a miracle possibly 2 red cards for liverpool for us to win at Anfield

Not popular but they’ll do what they want to us IMO off form or not
Hoping he rests many of the 1st team in both our games as they have arsenal and Man City in between

I know Liverpool are a great side capable of blowing away teams but we've also seen a knack of getting results over the last few years.

Is 20/1 for the win (Hills) too big a price or am I being delusional?
Plzen are 50/1 to win at Bayern.

I fear an absolute doing to be honest ... Absolute no expectations going into this one but will be amazing to see us play at Anfield in the Royal blue.. just going to try and enjoy the occasion.

A performance and a goal would be nice! Ajax was a joke performance and the team let themselves down. Pride at stake for us on Tuesday.

Worth a fiver at 14/1 with skybet or bet365 with the early 2 goal ahead payout offer, same bet would've paid out when Brighton played them yesterday.

Worth a fiver at 14/1 with skybet or bet365 with the early 2 goal ahead payout offer, same bet would've paid out when Brighton played them yesterday.

I’ve told my mate numerous times to get a bet365 account open because he’s had the 2-0 up and lost a few times yesterday included, no sympathy for yesterday as he was well warned that’s at least a handful of times it’s happened to him for good money.

We are very unlikely to win so price is right? This is like partick Thistle coming to Ibrox in terms of the monetary gap between the 2 teams. In fact it’s probably an even bigger gap
I reckon if we played the game 11 times we would win 1 hence why I feel 10/1 is right.

Sherrif won at Real Madrid last season. It can happen.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what Brighton were yesterday?

I know I could search it myself but I’m busy on here.

Back