The Green Brigade scum openly chanting about the Queen again on Saturday.

They were wankers yesterday, they are wankers today and they'll be wankers tomorrow. Starting threads on them and letting it get to you just means they'll continue doing it.
We could highlight the fact that the Billy boys and 'Why don't you go home?' are proscribed chants than can get you the jail yet there are no such calls for this to be put in the same category.

We should always call out the double standards.

Last edited:
Up the workers? I am perplexed.
"Up the people with jobs!" - Not really their demographic.
"Up those who have a strong work ethic!" - Not what they're famous for.

A big part of football is the escape from work, traditionally. Is it a cryptic, ned-ified way of supporting trade unions??
Up the workers. Struggling here.

Vermin who will never change, keep shining a light on their protectors and highlight the hypocrisy. Its tiring work, but they opened this can of worms.
Ironically enough, by doing so they have managed to get normal working people on trial and losing their jobs all because of football. Where's workers solidarity there??

“Up the workers” ha ha. They also say “if you know your history”. Work, and in particular the Protestant work ethic gave rise to capitalism. Max Weber wrote about how Catholic cultures were far more idle than Protestant ones and Protestant countries prospered compared to catholic ones. So to say “up the workers” is akin to supporting capitalism. They are a screwed up bunch.

Let’s see is the MSM who took offence and rightly so at their disgusting Queen behaviour, continue to call them out?

I’d like to be pleasantly surprised. Nice for a continued push for the wider public to know what we already know about that club

They were wankers yesterday, they are wankers today and they'll be wankers tomorrow. Starting threads on them and letting it get to you just means they'll continue doing it.

It genuinely can't be put better than that.

We all know what they are. They're doing a grand job of making that become more public knowledge to wider world. Leave them to it.

“Up the workers” is the most ironic banner I’ve ever heard seen this lot hold up.

A big part of football is the escape from work, traditionally. Is it a cryptic, ned-ified way of supporting trade unions??
Up the workers. Struggling here.
Up the workers tax to pay me more in my giro.

It is quite possible to oppose the idea of Monarchy without expressing such hatred on a personal level, and if these numbnuts understood the term "optics" they'd realise that their actions had just put the abolitionist argument back another King.

Just like when white nationalists attempt to lead the cause against stuffing hotels with illegal aliens who would be arrested and deported in a sane society, their presence and their conduct merely destroys what is an otherwise understandable point of view to hold.

It's clear with the refusal of the Celtic board to condemn this vermin after the backlash they recieved in the mainstream media last week that they fully endorse their actions.
Not only the unacceptable face of Scottish football but Scotland in general.
if you hate the royal that must don’t stay in Britian

“Up the workers” ha ha. They also say “if you know your history”. Work, and in particular the Protestant work ethic gave rise to capitalism. Max Weber wrote about how Catholic cultures were far more idle than Protestant ones and Protestant countries prospered compared to catholic ones. So to say “up the workers” is akin to supporting capitalism. They are a screwed up bunch.

Also, The Reformation and the resulting explosion of Protestantism resulted in many things, but most especially wrested power over education away from the Catholic Church who had historically suppressed any scientific exploration and advances. They preferred to keep their flock ignorant and bathed in superstition and mystery with only the church having the true answers.

The sudden increase in education inevitably led to many scientific breakthroughs and then to the advent of the industrial revolution.

There was a fabulous series on the BBC about this many years ago headed “The Protestant Revolution” and it’s well worth a viewing if it’s still available.

As you say, that lot really are as thick as mince when it comes to any real in depth understanding of their own history, never mind the history of this country and their parasitic place in it.

It is quite possible to oppose the idea of Monarchy without expressing such hatred on a personal level, and if these numbnuts understood the term "optics" they'd realise that their actions had just put the abolitionist argument back another King.

Just like when white nationalists attempt to lead the cause against stuffing hotels with illegal aliens who would be arrested and deported in a sane society, their presence and their conduct merely destroys what is an otherwise understandable point of view to hold.

I agree. The obnoxious stunts they pull are own goals as regards the causes they say they believe in. But maybe (whether they realise it or not) they're really more interested in trying to offend or annoy other folk.

If they weren’t formed as a club to serve the Irish Catholic community in Glasgow then football in this country wouldn’t be such a horrible, bitter, twisted politico-religious microcosm. It would just be football.

Sick of it completely.

Three cities in Scotland blighted by sectarianism. Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee. What did they have in common? Answer. Each had an Irish/Catholic football team formed there.

That's what caused sectarianism in football.

low life ass holes that the MSM, as for that lot they are a sub human race that has yet to develop any intelligence, with evolution they might start to show some signs of improvement 2000 years from now

If they weren’t formed as a club to serve the Irish Catholic community in Glasgow then football in this country wouldn’t be such a horrible, bitter, twisted politico-religious microcosm. It would just be football.

Sick of it completely.
It was to stop them going to protestant churches soup kitchens.
Apparantly calling one a souptaker a big insult then and now.

Up the workers. Struggling
They seem to jump on any anti-establishment bandwagon they can find. Tragic bastards. Doubt any of them have the faintest idea what they're protesting about from week to week.

"This week we're protesting against the police state brothers."
"Haud on, ah foat we supported the polistine?"

They seem to jump on any anti-establishment bandwagon they can find. Tragic bastards. Doubt any of them have the faintest idea what they're protesting about from week to week.

"This week we're protesting against the police state brothers."
"Haud on, ah foat we supported the polistine?"

It's just disingenuous, they are still waiting on their first original thought.

They tweeted the latest chant they've come up with, including the line "FTQ and FTK", and even their fellow yahoos are saying how bad it is. It's genuinely one of the worst chants you'll ever hear.

It genuinely can't be put better than that.

We all know what they are. They're doing a grand job of making that become more public knowledge to wider world. Leave them to it.
The alternative being that nobody gets to know that, even a fortnight later, they’re still being scum?
We shouldn’t be publicising, as much as we possibly can, and take every opportunity to show the lowlife that they are?
So they only get good/nice stories, even if they’re exaggerated or just lies, aired?
Personally, I don’t see the sense in burying their scum behaviour under another carpet.
For me, world has to be made aware of what they are.
Your way, they’re just loveable wee pets singing jolly old Irish songs and having fun whilst being oppressed every opportunity by the big bad British Establishment and the evil Protestant way of life.

Last edited:
We could highlight the fact that the Billy boys and 'Why don't you go home?' are proscribed chants than can get you the jail yet there are no such calls for this to be put in the same category.

How are you going to "call out" the double standards? What do you suggest is done and what are you doing to "call out" the inequality?

Also, The Reformation and the resulting explosion of Protestantism resulted in many things, but most especially wrested power over education away from the Catholic Church who had historically suppressed any scientific exploration and advances. They preferred to keep their flock ignorant and bathed in superstition and mystery with only the church having the true answers.

The sudden increase in education inevitably led to many scientific breakthroughs and then to the advent of the industrial revolution.

There was a fabulous series on the BBC about this many years ago headed “The Protestant Revolution” and it’s well worth a viewing if it’s still available.

As you say, that lot really are as thick as mince when it comes to any real in depth understanding of their own history, never mind the history of this country and their parasitic place in it.
Tried to find, even on YouTube, without success.
Anybody found it another way?
If so, could a link be posted?

Their club support their views and actions, why would they need to stop. Much like the glorification of murdering terrorist, open hatred to Jews, songs about the Ibrox disaster, songs about Rangers employees who have passed away, they will continue, the media attention will drift away and neither their clubs, the police, MP’s etc will bother their arse, many will sit back and enjoy the show.

Call out our “bad” but ignore their vulgar nonsense?
Did I read this correctly?

Their club support their views and actions, why would they need to stop. Much like the glorification of murdering terrorist, open hatred to Jews, songs about the Ibrox disaster, songs about Rangers employees who have passed away, they will continue, the media attention will drift away and neither their clubs, the police, MP’s etc will bother their arse, many will sit back and enjoy the show.
Apparently, this is the way to go!
Just ignoring is the correct approach!

Cant help but think all the anti-monarch stuff is a massive own goal, especially given the on going case coming up. Hope to god they get a judge that despises everything they stand for.

Cant help but think all the anti-monarch stuff is a massive own goal, especially given the on going case coming up. Hope to god they get a judge that despises everything they stand for.
The thing about them dressing their chants up as "anti monarchy" is that the pope is also a monarch, he's what's known as an absolute monarch. The majority of them just don't know this ...

Apparently, this is the way to go!
Just ignoring is the correct approach!
It’s a nightmare mate, I don’t know what to do about it now. Im at the point we should just spark up any song we like, all of those from the so called banned list and just %^*& them all. If nothing else maybe that will draw them all out from under their rocks and we can start the debate.

I started typing that in my original post but deleted it as I can’t be arsed with the inevitable lecture and condemnation from my own support.

Which is exactly what the snp are doing
Another reason to vote for them then as far as they are concerned.
I've always insisted that Scottish independence among their support is not the end game for them. It's a vehicle to get closer to a united Ireland which IMO is all they are interested in, well most of them anyway.
I don't trust the SNP on their public views on the Monarchy one bit. If it ever came to pass that we were an independent country then the next issue in their sights would be a Scottish republic. Fortunately none of their plans will ever come to fruition.
I can't remember the poster but during the aftermath of our Queens passing at her beloved Balmoral he/she commented that, " the Queen knew exactly what she was doing when she chose to spend her last days here " I agree with that completely. Bunter and Sturgeon would have been furious and I would so love for their true feelings on the matter to become public. Them along with their SF buddies seen her Majesty as the Queen of England not Britain.

It’s a nightmare mate, I don’t know what to do about it now. Im at the point we should just spark up any song we like, all of those from the so called banned list and just %^*& them all. If nothing else maybe that will draw them all out from under their rocks and we can start the debate.

I started typing that in my original post but deleted it as I can’t be arsed with the inevitable lecture and condemnation from my own support.
I have written countless threads and posts on this very subject on here re;"calling them out" and "double standards" and recently had a thread asking for people to write to Jamie Green the shadow justice Minister and to Keith Brown the actual Justice Minister to detail the inequality in Scottish society and that thread was met with a luke warm response.i dared to expect others to also care enough about the abuse during our national mourning period for the queen and the offensive behaviour shown by scum fans, Dundee United fans and Hibs fans. All SNP MSP's are always quick to jump on anything to do with our support so why not this?

I had another thread about the United fans chanting FTQ and singing their sick song about the death of the Queen., I had to to keep defending myself on that as I dared to ask, why the club said nothing about the United fans sectarianism and offensive behaviour with their song about the Queen.

We as a fan base are lazy in getting together to use social media and to write to the relevant people and that really need to change.

Last edited:
The thing is, I have written countless threads and posts on this very subject on here re;"calling them out" and "double standards" and recently had a thread asking for people to write to Jamie Green the shadow justice Minister and to Keith Brown the actual Justice Minister to detail the inequality in Scottish society and that thread was met with a luke warm response. I had another thread about the United fans chanting FTQ and singing their sick song about the death of the Queen., I had to to keep defending myself on that as I dared to ask, why the club said nothing about the United fans sectarianism and offensive behaviour with their song about the Queen.

We as a fan base are lazy in getting together to use social media and to write to the relevant people and that really need to change.
I realised long ago that much of our fanbase simply don't care.

It's the reason why the scum are at the steering wheel when it comes to proscribed songs. They are far more pro_active than us and of course have many friends in high office that simply refuse to call them out.

It's clear with the refusal of the Celtic board to condemn this vermin after the backlash they recieved in the mainstream media last week that they fully endorse their actions.
Not only the unacceptable face of Scottish football but Scotland in general.
Didn’t hate them that much when Her Majesty opened the Commonwealth Games there,millions of pounds of improvement paid by the Tax payer buys your silence but their good at that .

I realised long ago that much of our fanbase simply don't care.

It's the reason why the scum are at the steering wheel when it comes to proscribed songs. They are far more pro_active than us and of course have many friends in high office that simply refuse to call them out.
I know exactly what you mean and have been trying to constantly get people engaged in taking time time out to even just say something on social media or write an email but, its difficult.

Last edited:
I have written countless threads and posts on this very subject on here re;"calling them out" and "double standards" and recently had a thread asking for people to write to Jamie Green the shadow justice Minister and to Keith Brown the actual Justice Minister to detail the inequality in Scottish society and that thread was met with a luke warm response.i dared to expect others to also care enough about the abuse during our national mourning period for the queen and the offensive behaviour shown by scum fans, Dundee United fans and Hibs fans. All SNP MSP's are always quick to jump on anything to do with our support so why not this?

I had another thread about the United fans chanting FTQ and singing their sick song about the death of the Queen., I had to to keep defending myself on that as I dared to ask, why the club said nothing about the United fans sectarianism and offensive behaviour with their song about the Queen.

Your right mate. I did see your thread urging fans to Keith Brown and much credit to you for your efforts, you were 100% correct.
I’m going to be honest, I did nothing because I couldn’t be bothered. I have done in the past but I haven’t done enough personally.

Look at the effort and impact we had as a fan base following the media attack on the 3 H&H lads, action I supported 100% and it was great to see the collective effort. Until we get that level of coordinated engagement we will continue to lose this battle.

Your right mate. I did see your thread urging fans to Keith Brown and much credit to you for your efforts, you were 100% correct.
I’m going to be honest, I did nothing because I couldn’t be bothered. I have done in the past but I haven’t done enough personally.

Look at the effort and impact we had as a fan base following the media attack on the 3 H&H lads, action I supported 100% and it was great to see the collective effort. Until we get that level of coordinated engagement we will continue to lose this battle.

If we had that much effort on addressing the inequality in the justice system with regards sectarianism /offensive behaviour then we may get somewhere. Its the same with the "f_enian" and "hun" terminology, we should be most certainly be calling out the double standards on that.

Back