Liverpool Away

Anfield road upper for me, anyone been before know if you can get into the lower ? Ideally hop into the away end but if not will settle for in with the scousers
No chance I'm afraid. You can ask but I doubt they'll let you in. It's strictly separated.

QR or NFC Pass?
QR code of members card
Came with a load of instructions on if stewards ask to see it to walk away and call a number that will resolve any issues they’re clearly cautious of getting the tickets cancelled also asked if I was rangers as if the stewards notice they’ll cancel his tickets

192-B521-C-FE1-F-44-EC-A9-D8-6-C93-C667-F415.jpg

Ticket collection point is corner of Bullens Road Stand at The Park End Stand end.
Rangers security outside assisting people.

Amazed there’s so many tickets on 3rd part websites floating about. See there’s tickets for the Ibrox game at £550 :))

Amazed there’s so many tickets on 3rd part websites floating about. See there’s tickets for the Ibrox game at £550 :))
Liverpool give City a lot of shit for having loads of day trippers but they're not much better.

The club facilitates it too, they only sell like 27k season tickets so there's always loads for tourists.

Getting more and more tempted to buy one for the Liverpool end and just go down tomorrow lunchtime. How reliable are sites like Ticombo? And does it matter if it's E Ticket or M ticket?

I'm still waiting.

Bought off guy called Nikolas.. he said they'd be sent out later today..
Yeah same guy as me. I’ve not had any word from him when I’ve messaged him only what ticombo told me he said to them. Another poster on here has received his from him though.

Yeah same guy as me. I’ve not had any word from him when I’ve messaged him only what ticombo told me he said to them. Another poster on here has received his from him though.
He whatsapped me saying his event manager called Mark will be sending out all tickets today.

He seems to be reliable so should be sound.

Back