Liverpool Away

Yeah same guy as me. I’ve not had any word from him when I’ve messaged him only what ticombo told me he said to them. Another poster on here has received his from him though.
When did you buy yours?

I didn't buy until this morning.

That guy Nikolas seems to have had some amount of tickets.

Loads on here now waiting on him sending them on.

I'm out with me arl fella in the local and just met three Rangers arl fellas me Da's age . Kin ' ell they chatting about footie in the 60's. Is right . They've talked us into having a fiver on Rangers to win tomorrow.
Nice one what site did you use?

Just getting bus out to see stadium with my wee boy. Bus driver said he’s heard bars getting shut from 2 o’clock tomorrow and they are expecting 25k to travel.

Anyone heard any truth in the pubs getting closed surely no

Just getting bus out to see stadium with my wee boy. Bus driver said he’s heard bars getting shut from 2 o’clock tomorrow and they are expecting 25k to travel.

Load of pish

No better way to ensure a riot

Apologies I've missed this in the posts about tickets but, where is everyone heading tonight for a sing sing?

I even said Rangers and not youse .

Not bad banter though from you and a few more on here .

Anyway . Enjoy yourselves and my city.
I’m looking forward to it. Liverpool are my English team anyway so a good one for me all round. Same to yourself hopefully it’s a Rangers win tho

Anyone driving into Liverpool via the M58 then A59. First pub on the left just past Aintree Racecourse is The Queens. Good welcoming boozer. Big with a car park and table and benches outside at the front. Even got arty pictures of the Queen on the lounge walls

Apparently Seel St Hotel has just went into admin. Guests are being told to sort other accommodation.

I'm out with me arl fella in the local and just met three Rangers arl fellas me Da's age . Kin ' ell they chatting about footie in the 60's. Is right . They've talked us into having a fiver on Rangers to win tomorrow.
Just send all the fivers to me don't think a would back us with your money and a always fancy us against anyone.

Seems like there‘s a right few bears in sections 126 and 127. I might make an appearance myself. :p

Back