Liverpool Roll Call

LarkfiedLoyalNS

Anybody down just yet and partying tonight? Wish it was me bus down and up tomorrow.

Many thousand we expecting not many to go without tickets/in the home end??

My Dad is driving a few us down early doors. Bottle of MD for the car for the journey. Staring at the clock.

Arrived this afternoon.
Picked up tickets at Goodison earlier.
Out tonight in the city centre with Bears we go to games with.

Car down and back up for us right after the game probably leave about 10.30-11 tomorrow and get our tickets. See if we can find anywhere to eat nearby. How long we talking from glasgow 3hr45 or something like that?

Driving down tomorrow morning and an overnight stay in Liverpool.

Got tickets for the Fanzone for my daughter and I but being the optimist, not ruling out getting tickets for the match.

just past Skelmersdale on the m58, traffic getting heavy so might be 45-60 minutes before we arrive at my mates on netherfield rd, see what the plans are later for tonight, may head into town or just stay local and head up the hill to may duncans or the Derry club

Arrived this afternoon. Straight to Goodson ticket picked up. Only half an hour late in opening today
Got to meet Fashion’s brother and spoke to the man himself on the phone
Been about town this afternoon and pretty quiet. Showered and ready to hit the town now.
Let me what’s happening!

Decided to head down last minute and currently looking to source a few tickets for the fanzone. Heading down first thing tomorrow.

Driving due to train strike now, Main Stand loyal plus with others who are ticketless. Concert Sq
probably by 1 tomorrow.

9.06 train tomorrow

Highfield loyalist sash bash

Apartment in church st home Wednesday

Just had an interesting visit to Coyote Ugly. Not sure if they are aware of what is to come. Two of the pumps were running out of beer and not that many folk inside. Staff did not really appear to be on the ball. £4.50 for a pint of Heineken.

Arrived today went over to see the two stadiums. Seen the players bus + the skipper and gaffer leaving a wreath at Anfield. Staying ibis Albert docks plenty bears here. Heading to Coyote ugly tomorrow

Car down and back up for us right after the game probably leave about 10.30-11 tomorrow and get our tickets. See if we can find anywhere to eat nearby. How long we talking from glasgow 3hr45 or something like that?
Aye shouldn’t be much more. Not any great roadworks on the route

6am gym session then driving straight Goodison to collect my ticket. Check in at hotel the straight to pub with a few mates.

No Surrender the Rangers.

Back