Lewis Ferguson

Not much game time, maybe due to Bologna changing their manager not long after he signed?

We had Hickey threads the same. It’s pure chance with players. Right time right move for some. It’s up to our scouting system to deliver.

He went for £3.2 million, a lot less than we signed Yilmaz for.

I’m not saying Yilmaz is a bad signing, that remains to be seen, but Doig was certainly a safer transfer in regards to knowing what we were getting, knowing the league etc.

I'm glad we didn't pay that for him. By all accounts he didn't even have that good a season last season.

Good for him if he's doing well in Italy, but if we're comparing him with Ridvan, I'd rather have a title winner with Champions League experience.

Doig should have been signed by us.

It was a no brainer.
It wasn't though, he massively stagnated at Hibs.

He's doing well now, but after a purple patch he completely dropped off in form, wethers that's to do with how gash Hibs are and previous managers but we weren't in for him for a reason.

Hibs overvaluation probably didn't help.
We have to overpay for Scottish youngsters.

Help ma boab, people still want Lewis Ferguson.

Wee newsflash, he's never reaching the heights of any of his family and he's not good enough for Rangers.

Put it tae bed, man.

No one thinks or expects him to reach that level.

Kamara will be gone, probably one of Davis, Jack or Arfield.

We're still struggling with the HG rule in Europe, something he would aid. He's clearly not going to be another Barry, but would probably offer more than we've got out of someone like Glen domestically anyway. Cheap option, then put the money for a proper 6 to the Belgian lad or whoever.

If Bologna want to cut their losses and sell at a knock down price, it wouldn't be a bad move at all.

Back