Manchester Derby

Just looking at the league table, Man U have conceded 5 goals more than Wolves, who are in a relegation spot and double the number of Everton. Ridiculous for them.

They were clearly visible when the cameras zoomed in on the City fans before kick off.
yeah ,was noticeable at one point in the first half when the cameras focussed onto a group sitting in the stand facing the camera positions down towards the corner flag

is it just because they like the colours? isnt red a lucky colour in the Far East. the cardiff owner changed them to red for a while

Atmosphere looked shite. Imagine Ibrox if we were pumping the beggars by 4 or 5.
I was thinking that during the game - Ibrox would be bouncing if we were stuffing Them by a margin like that but the atmosphere yesterday was so subdued.

Watched this in a pub in Leeds next to Station, still plenty of hatred towards United there - most Coppers at a Premier League match in history when they met last season a lad was saying who I got talking to on Train up. Also watched Leeds match in a pub, quite a few lads in who I expect would have been on the match once over but don't bother now for whatever reason - same Saturday in Euston for Arsenal/Spurs. Was around Kings Cross yesterday morning and all the NFL lot were knocking about, they don't half love their official merchandise them - expect them matches bring loads of cash to the area.

It was bouncing in the first half , the second half the fans took their foot off the gas, like the team

EPL fans get a bad name for being tinpot. It's harsh imo they do have plenty of original passionate fans they just get diluted by the new tourist fans.
I'd imagine similar could happen to us if we entered the EPL and had some success.
Aye I think it is harsh, it’s not only the fans, there is not 1 proper derby down EPL ,no nastiness in games with passion, blood sweat and tears.
It’s really is an overhyped league of European players and lost its identity a long time ago ,it’s getting worse.

Quite a few City fans have left their at full time like, say that was Dortmund v Schalke with that scoreline I don't think as many would have left. It's a bad trait Brits have as Football fans leaving early to be fair.

is it just because they like the colours? isnt red a lucky colour in the Far East. the cardiff owner changed them to red for a while
sounds more like "Man Utd were getting pumped in the first half so quick change to the Man City top at HT"

Na not having that, parts of the ground were absolutely bouncing, the gantry were Tyler and Neville were sat was shaking.
Genuinely find it hard to believe, or it's misleading. Like shaking for a second when they were doing the poznan for 5?

City were unbelievable to watch especially first half, probably took the foot off the gas second half , Haaland is a monster when you see him up close, in fairness most the United fans around me were still there and backing their team when I left on the 80th min.
You can take the man out of the subway but not the subway out of the man huh. ;)

yeah ,was noticeable at one point in the first half when the cameras focussed onto a group sitting in the stand facing the camera positions down towards the corner flag
Pretty pathetic though I can guess what nationality they probably are. It's probably worse at other clubs but sad to see if it's also happening at City.

The vlogs have started to appear from it now on YouTube. That Alex lad and a couple of Americans in "hospitality", the latter seemed to enjoy their pre match meal.

Just back from the game ,was in the away end , first Manchester Derby I've been to , good atmosphere, plenty hostilities between both sets fans no quite us and them but still plenty hatred.
I'd agree with that. My first Manc Derby, not too far away from you, but in the Citeh section. 2nd row middle tier just to the right of the goal so excellent seat to watch 7 of the 9 goals scored. As you say plenty of verbals between both sets fans. I also thought it was a great atmosphere, not on a par with OF hatred but still feisty at times. Probably doesn't come over that well on the TV.

Most humorous incident for me was half-time my mate took me out to the circular stairwell which is partly open on the exterior of the ground, and we joined the dozens of other fans giving pelters to the Utd fans walking down the road leaving at half-time.

Post match was good fun also, before heading into Northern Quarter he took me to 'Mary D's' for a couple of beers after the game. The place was rocking, bit of a dump, but they managed to serve hundred's of punters with several bars within the place and reasonably well-organized queues. Plenty of people having a great time well after the game was over.

Back