Malik Tillman

Would not be spending anything close to 6 million to sign him on a permanent deal, heart of a mouse and comes across extremely lazy. Don’t usually agree with much that Gio does but he’s done the right thing by binning him early from previous starting 11’s
No body strength and easily brushed aside. Bayern obviously saw this and moved him on.

Would not be spending anything close to 6 million to sign him on a permanent deal, heart of a mouse and comes across extremely lazy. Don’t usually agree with much that Gio does but he’s done the right thing by binning him early from previous starting 11’s
Should have been off after 20 minutes. Spat the dummy because he's playing on the right. Gio is clueless but the lack of effort is not on.

Up there with Aribo against Celtic at Ibrox last season as a player going through the motions and can’t be arsed doing anything.

His attitude was stinking tonight, there’s having an off game and showing effort then there’s just not giving an absolute %^*& about anything you’ve been asked to do.

The annoying thing is, if he actually showed the desire tonight there were a few opportunities for him to get behind or travel with the ball, he’s blown it for me and will need to show a massive change for me to get behind him now.

Sick of flash in the pan players, we sorely lack consistency of a 7/10 each week in our side. The type of players we know are reliable and will give it their all.

No doubt he has the talent & attributes. I just feel he is one of these players that has to be playing in a good team that dominates possession

Has a good touch, but needs plenty space/time to display that.
Hasn't much dig.
Easily pushed off the ball.
Overall we shouldn't be breaking the bank for him based on performances to date.
However, he is young and could carve a decent career for himself if he wisens up.

Absolutely no clue why my Tillman thread was pulled

Given it was balanced and actually said he shouldn’t play there in that position when he will be dropped and not played in games that he can effect domestically where he should be playing

For weeks I’ve thought that Tillman has looked uninterested. I genuinely think he doesn’t want to be with Rangers and thinks he’s better than us. His effort, application and attitude on the pitch screams this out to me. The boy has some talent, no question, but he’s a waste of a jersey and was very much the wrong selection tonight.

He was 1 of a generally poor midfield tonight but for me it’s been evident for some time that he’s just not interested.

He is too sluggish and nonchalant for me, no intensity or drive to his play. I know he is young, but surely he should have a bit more zip to him, both in and out of possession. And out on the right is not his position in a million years. All in all, a waste of a jersey tonight tbh, and has been for a while. Sakala did more in a minute than Tillman did all night. It is a shame, I hate criticising young players and there is definitely a player there somewhere, but I don’t think he is managing to put it all together somehow.

For weeks I’ve thought that Tillman has looked uninterested. I genuinely think he doesn’t want to be with Rangers and thinks he’s better than us. His effort, application and attitude on the pitch screams this out to me. The boy has some talent, no question, but he’s a waste of a jersey and was very much the wrong selection tonight.

He was 1 of a generally poor midfield tonight but for me it’s been evident for some time that he’s just not interested.

Tbf if my natural position was a CAM and I was getting shunted out wide by a clueless manager then I’d probably not really care either. His loyalty is with Bayern not us

we broke forward at one point, I watched him specifically, and he just jogged along going through the motions.

Would not be spending anything close to 6 million to sign him on a permanent deal, heart of a mouse and comes across extremely lazy. Don’t usually agree with much that Gio does but he’s done the right thing by binning him early from previous starting
Like Walter buying Dunc and playing him left wing.

Like buying Matondo and playing him on the right

Play the boy as a 10 and he will deliver.

Give the lad a break. Has hardly featured this season then puts him on wide right! :0 It's GVB who should betting it hard.

Played out of position. You can’t compete against a team like Liverpool without a number ten. How many times until the manager learns this. He’s not giving the boy a chance.

Needed subbed much earlier, not a right winger needs to be played inside and then we can judge whether he's good enough or not

Back