£10m Ring Fenced Money

rangers_champions

Cant wait till Jan now as no chance i would be spending £10m on Sands and Tillman. That means we have £10m spend in Jan if this is where out money is.

Sands is ok and has done well helping out at CB but at end if day he isnt better than Goldson, Davies or King.

Tillman looks tidy player and done well at start of season but far to slow and games pass him by, not what i would be spending £6m on, hasnt done anything Lowrey cant do.

Hopefully that meant £10m spent in Central Midfield and Wingers

This 100% came from the club via media and fan media on deadline day because they were both in form.

Neither of them will be signed.

Laughable that they set aside funds for them (if they even did and weren't just feeding us more lies) given that we had them on loan for an entire season.

Disgraceful.

Cant wait till Jan now as no chance i would be spending £10m on Sands and Tillman. That means we have £10m spend in Jan if this is where out money is.

Sands is ok and has done well helping out at CB but at end if day he isnt better than Goldson, Davies or King.

Tillman looks tidy player and done well at start of season but far to slow and games pass him by, not what i would be spending £6m on, hasnt done anything Lowrey cant do.

Why January mate ?

Without a shadow of a doubt the money should be spent in other areas of the side, however do you trust Ross Wilson to get the right players. I don't

Do apologise about using Ring Fenced as i hate it as well. Thought it was crazy to even mention thats where our money is and why we didnt improve squad.

At this rate I can’t see us signing either.

Even Ross Wilson should see that £10m could be spent better elsewhere

This 100% came from the club via media and fan media on deadline day because they were both in form.

Neither of them will be signed.

Laughable that they set aside funds for them (if they even did and weren't just feeding us more lies) given that we had them on loan for an entire season.

Disgraceful.
What lies are they feeding us?

Sands would be useful to sign but I wouldn't have him high up the priority list

Tillman would do well with us but if the price is 5/6 million then I fully agree, the money can be better spent elsewhere such as a number 8 or RW

I’d be genuinely devastated if we spent £10m on Sands and Tillman.

Already wasted millions this summer on Yilmaz and Matondo who aren’t regular 11 players.

Tillman and Sands won’t be either.

Interesting that you have removed Davies from the “wasted money” comments.

How about giving Yilmaz some time before branding him a lost cause

Is that in addition to the money we chose not to invest after CL qualification

I reckon Sands will be retained.

Tillman has regressed considerably, so I’d say his transfer is looking more unlikely.

The game largely passed Tillman by tonight.
Looked really off the pace though was not alone in that.

Whatever happens, and however he was tonight, we must keep Tillman. He has class and at his age will only get better. Surprised some can’t see it.

£10m is fairytale stuff,who makes this nonsense up?
I read a German journalist on Twitter mention €3m for Tillman when we signed him,which still looks far too much for a lazy,work shy player.

would rather to spend 6 or 7 million on a dynamic forward thinking midfielder and wait till the summer and spend similar for a right winger we have been crying out for

Tillman clearly possesses the quality, he just needs a reality check or to sort his lazy attitude out if he wants to play for a successful football team.

our manager plays a number 10 as a right winger.

Rather we kept our money for a manager that can play a left winger on the left, a number 10 as a number 10. etc etc. ie the basics.

Whatever is left or can be found is best spent punting our 1st Team management team, will be worth more than ANY signing

That so called ring fenced money will be used to pay gvb and his staff off
Hopefully bring in someone with a bit if bite and plays nice attractive football

Tillman looks good.

Does he? Does he honestly look better than Ejaria or Ojo in their initial bursts of form? Hyndman impressed initially too. Ditto Toral.

Painting him as “Bayern’s best youth prospect” as some fan media have done is lamentable.

He was a cheap punt from a tight fisted Board.

Who is the best constantly injured talent who might stop being constantly injured? Oh wait cos they are constantly injured actually means that they are constantly injured!!

We were never spending £10m on these two no matter the circumstances. No European football after Christmas & no big player sales will see a summer budget of around £5m-8m tops under this board.

Forgot about the January window as well cause it's likely to be one or two loan deals.

We'll be fed the we're skint patter till season ticket renewal time then talk of a massive war chest that will never materialize will start.

Tillman looks good.

Does he? Does he honestly look better than Ejaria or Ojo in their initial bursts of form? Hyndman impressed initially too. Ditto Toral.

Painting him as “Bayern’s best youth prospect” as some fan media have done is lamentable.

He was a cheap punt from a tight fisted Board.
Breast.

My favourite team.

And also you.

Do you trust anybody in the current recruitment team to spend that money?

Back