Triple01s (Rangers related) (apparently)

I am not that old, but I feel old watching that. Drill music sang by guys in balaclavas should be no where near the club.
In London this sort of culture is linked with stabbings, cannot understand who thought this would be a good idea.
Exactly. Its never a great idea to associated with any group that sing about stabbing people and the gang culture. Its poor PR for the club and a stupid idea.

I am not that old, but I feel old watching that. Drill music sang by guys in balaclavas should be no where near the club.
In London this sort of culture is linked with stabbings, cannot understand who thought this would be a good idea.
Ross Wilson, Bisgrove and the Union Bears are the candidates this month...

Musical acts to disgrace the Ibrox turf;

1. Caledon
2. That Mongol Band
3. Andy Cameron
4. These chilly yoofs

The rage about this is mental :oops:, if you don't like it keep scrolling, don't listen to it and that's coming from an old fart.

Utter embarrassment. I assume the Club were paid handsomely for the hire (and where the %^*& are this mob getting that kinda cash).

Neddy, gangsta wannabe shite and the Club shouldn't be promoting it.

Give it a rest. Last season we had Bassey, Kent, Aribo, Kamara, Roofe, Morelos and Tav all promoting these guys.

Scottish football is a total laughing stock in England, particularly London. But with a mixture of a European run and a changing room full of South Londoners/guys from the black community, our profile was raised. I know of 2 black Arsenal fans who bought our third shirt - mainly because they thought we were “cool”. If this keeps our profile going then it can only be a good thing.

Back