MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly don't know what to expect tonight.

Took a holiday from work for this so it better be 3 points.

Hopefully a performance against Hearts like the one we had after losing to Celtc in February. We were all feeling terrible and fearing the worst then so history can repeat itself.

Every club has fair weather supporters, we are no different
It’s nothing to do with being a fair weather supporter.

I won’t be there tonight. Nor will my son.

I’ve paid hand over fist for years. Home and away without question. Add on, merch blah blah blah.

I’m just scunnered with it all. We need change. And I won’t be making the effort until it happens.

If the manager doesn’t have it, the players all but downed tools and the board not giving a shit about the fans views (on comms or on the pitch) then why should I go?

If that makes me a fair weather fan, then so be it.

It’s nothing to do with being a fair weather supporter.

I won’t be there tonight. Nor will my son.

I’ve paid hand over fist for years. Home and away without question. Add on, merch blah blah blah.

I’m just scunnered with it all. We need change. And I won’t be making the effort until it happens.

If the manager doesn’t have it, the players all but downed tools and the board not giving a shit about the fans views (on comms or on the pitch) then why should I go?

If that makes me a fair weather fan, then so be it.
Hearts at home under the lights should be a date for the diary.

However, how can you get up for a game when you know under the manager we're on a road to nowhere with an inevitable outcome?

I'm at an absolute loss as to how the board can't grasp this.

Hearts at home under the lights should be a date for the diary.

However, how can you get up for a game when you know under the manager we're n a road to nowhere with an inevitable outcome?

I'm at an absolute loss as to how the board can't grasp this.
Exactly. Favourite games are always night time games.

As pathetic as it sounds.

Chris Burke put the knife in Caixinha in 2017 in the 95th minute on a Wednesday night.

Hopefully its not Andy or Barrie McKay this evening.

Fear the worst. Hope to see 11 bodies that give a toss about Rangers winning. No other requirement tonight.

(As I type that the lineups in the post above.)

He almost had a type of free role the season we won 55 and it was very effective. It’s absolutely worth trying to get him back into that role to try and reignite him.
He was one of 2 floating ‘10s’ and caused havoc. We now have 2 (pick any 2) touchline hugging wingers and they are all crap.

Now is that the players fault, the manage’s fault or the DOF’s fault selecting a manager that doesn’t suit the tools in the squad?

Back