Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

Have the set of 3 malts that Douglas Laing first came out with - Red, White & Blue label. Been thinking about offloading them to free up extra cash as in the middle of buying a house.
Anyone know what sort of price they would go for and best place to sell them?

Have the set of 3 malts that Douglas Laing first came out with - Red, White & Blue label. Been thinking about offloading them to free up extra cash as in the middle of buying a house.
Anyone know what sort of price they would go for and best place to sell them?

Probably not much more than you paid for them, tbh.

Probably not much more than you paid for them, tbh.
I did wonder that. But at the same time, their aren’t many out there of each bottle and definitely not many who have all 3. I suppose its just a case of how much someone is willing to spend on them.

NEW Rangers Scotch Whisky 2023 Trilogy Series

Much are they coming in at ?

Just bought 2 lots of the set. Good investment.

Checked this thread back, think it was £75 red, £130 white and £70 blue, so £275, mate.

Unless someone else remembers what they were for sure?

Don’t think @WAAP ’s £150 offer will be getting accepted :))
It is the best offer, so far.

£150 buys a few bottles of malt in Morrison’s.

I have a bottle of 30 year old Talisker that is worth £2,000 but no one has offered me that amount.

Note that I have a friend with a toy shop that when selling the Christmas must have toy always has the customer that tells him that he is expensive at £100.
Customer- “Smyths are selling it for £90.”He asks, “Why are you not buying it from Smyths?”
Customer- “They are sold out.”
His response, “I am selling it at £90 when I am sold out.”

Enjoy your beers tonight, Bears.

It is the best offer, so far.

£150 buys a few bottles of malt in Morrison’s.

I have a bottle of 30 year old Talisker that is worth £2,000 but no one has offered me that amount.

Note that I have a friend with a toy shop that when selling the Christmas must have toy always has the customer that tells him that he is expensive at £100.
Customer- “Smyths are selling it for £90.”He asks, “Why are you not buying it from Smyths?”
Customer- “They are sold out.”
His response, “I am selling it at £90 when I am sold out.”

Enjoy your beers tonight, Bears.

I will offer you £150.

Might buy one or two to drink, not much point in saving those.

Being pedantic a blend is whiskies from different distilleries mixed together.

A single malt (or in this case grain) can be a mixture of different vats of whisky but they all come from the same distillery.
Being even more pedantic, two of the three being offered here are blended malts, so specifically these will be blends of other single malts only and not other types of whisky.

Another new release. 350 available. Timed nicely with a wee 15% off code I had. There's also a nice wee Rangers glass finally been produced (can't believe it took them this long).

I done the 10% route while ordering and it didn't go through, I contacted them and they gave me the usual palaver, they'll look into it etc.
Got my order yesterday, excellent product but full price I'm afraid.

I done the 10% route while ordering and it didn't go through, I contacted them and they gave me the usual palaver, they'll look into it etc.
Got my order yesterday, excellent product but full price I'm afraid.
That's a strange one. I bought the trilogy + glass last week with a new 10% code and had zero issues. Now used my birthday code on this one, and it's all confimed so hopefully no problems!

They must be doing well. 2 big bonds opened up beside the M8 at Hillington and they have taken over a disused office block there too.

Edmiston House bottle is a blend of Islay Malts. It should be a decent drink though for £60 will be relatively young malts. The value for collectors will be the 350 limited edition. They'll sell quick. Just bought one for my old man's birthday. He'll drink it so you'll be talking limited edition of 349 max :D

Back