60% off Fourth Kit

Absolute piss take. I tried to buy it recently but got mucked around with bad pricing on the site, bought it elsewhere then they put it on sale. Joke.

Anyone know about printing on infant shirts ? there is no option when buying on website, but can it be done in store ?

I had a look at it in the shop and thought it was horrendous tbh. Thought it looked bad in photos but is worse in person, material feels really cheap almost like a fake kit.

This blue week is tremendous value, by next Friday virtually everything will have been reduced

First time I've not bought any of the kits this season.

Will probably pick up the home if it gets a similar reduction.

Its a physical representation of the disdain the board and the manufacturer have for the cash cow tbh, I wouldnt take it for free.

Zero effort, zero relevance and zero appeal to the fans - at an initially premium price point.

A sign of the malaise.

surely can't be any tighter than the other tops. Castore trying to marginalise the fatties in the support with their skin tight tops
All three tops this season are different fits.

Away is the slimmest and shortest
Home is in between
Third is pretty massive

I’m quite glad it’s not sold well. You can’t just bring out a pointless, awful looking kit and stick the Rangers crest on it and expect it to fly off the shelves. Most of Castore’s efforts have been poor.

The Castore sizing is bizarre yet the chart on their site is the same for all the shirts. I go between Large and X-Large and in most cases, could do with a size in-between!!

I am an xl in nearly every shop but I find a xxl castore top tight. The best ones were the Umbro cotton style ones about 12 years ago. Was like wearing a comfy polo shirt

I'm a collector but on a boycott just now refusing to give them another penny for this shit fest this season.

But if my wife was to buy me it for Christmas then it doesn't really count...

At that price I've bought it to complete the set for the season, but here's hoping the post World Cup part gives us happier memories than the first

Its a physical representation of the disdain the board and the manufacturer have for the cash cow tbh, I wouldnt take it for free.

Zero effort, zero relevance and zero appeal to the fans - at an initially premium price point.

A sign of the malaise.

That and absolutely zero need for a 4th kit

It's ridiculous

Thankfully they did us a favour making it so shite looking,takes the pressure off wanting to buy it

Back