60% off Fourth Kit

Any way to apply the code via ApplePay on the website?

My mate has just paid full price £65 like an absolute tubeo_O

He tried paying by ApplePay and said there was nowhere to apply the code

My favourite ever top

Loved that kit but how bad was the sponsor!

Would have been perfect with something like this instead.

20221118-141557-Blend-Collage.png

Says it all.

I know obviously they’ve been doing deals al week on stuff but that’s some drop already. I’ve yet to see somebody wear it!

Ideal for the collectors though so fill boots

Rangers top of the league, playing well, fans on a high.= Merchandise flying of the shelves for Christmas
Rangers playing garbage, practically out the title race, fans deflated. = Shit sales

Last edited:
This blue week is tremendous value, by next Friday virtually everything will have been reduced
That's not great when the entire range consists of 4 strips, a jacket and two training t-shirts. :))

I bought it this morning. I’m not really a big buyer of strips but I thought that was a great price - plus I really like the strip.

Was it ever worth £65 if they can take 60% off already.
A cheap template training shirt that they'll print numbers on for 1 game.

I bought it to wear in the gym, it’s always good to let people know you’re not a crash barrier. But I don’t care enough what people think of me to pay £65 for the privilege :D .

Says it all.

I know obviously they’ve been doing deals al week on stuff but that’s some drop already. I’ve yet to see somebody wear it!

Ideal for the collectors though so fill boots

I'd imagine many collectors will have pounced as soon as they were made available, for fear of them being withdrawn. To be fair, big reductions like this suggest the shirt wont last. Good sales also need a good season, team performance wise.

Quite a nice looking shirt, sponsorless....almost formal attire. You could wear it to a meeting :))

I bought the longsleeve pro player version at Glasgow airport today, 110 Quid RRP, got it 60% off! The material is miles better than the cheaper version shirts plus no sponsor which actually makes it quite simplistic in its appearance! Its growing on me plus I bought the orange zipper jacket too which is the bees knees in my humble opinion.

A couple of months ago I was looking at waiting until the end of the season and maybe picking up either the away or 3rd kit at a reduced price. Saw the discounts on those this week and realised I don't have any interest in buying them now, unless there's a dramatic improvement in the second half of the season. The 4th kit is just crap at any price. We look as if we just take any old design that Castore lazily churn out at the moment, there's no character to most of what they do for us.

It proves they see us as stupid cash cows.

Design original, beautiful tops and sell tens of thousands more than this shit.
That's what was going to happen, remember Beahon's (Castore guy) interviews finest fabrics from Italy and Portugal blah blah, like a younger Charles Green.
Umbro imo were the best.

Back