Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

You pack the midfield to try and stifle them and protect a weakened defence.

I really don't understand why anyone would do any different in this situation.

We done that two weeks ago and look what happened

Sitting off Celtic is suicide. You need to get in their faces and make it uncomfortable if they get into a rhythm they are too good for us.

It's been odd since the last game against these mutants. I haven't felt the build up at all.

The buzz however, literally just hit me.

I'm now in battle fever mode.

Come on Rangers, just fight - fight and regain your pride.

We can do this.

I find it remarkable that until that point Sky had only spoken about Steven Gerrard, they cut to Brentan and no question to his former manager?

Unless of course Brentan specifically gave instruction not to ask about him :D

We done that two weeks ago and look what happened

Sitting off Celtic is suicide. You need to get in their faces and make it uncomfortable if they get into a rhythm they are too good for us.

A slightly better than average Hibs side showed they can be got at. Whether or not this squad of players has the bottle for the task is very much up for debate.

any sympathy i ever had for Murty has long since departed. this seems very much like the same set upas the last time and the time before that which never worked either. We did say Windass will get you sacked....

Don’t mind Halliday starting as we have nothing else (defo no Hodson). Holt however always gets bypassed and physically dominated in these games. At the Glitterdome we need to ball to stick up top, that’s no JC’a game.

Freddy should be playing, Walter always had someone who could take it in, Cousin, Sebo etc being notable surprise selections for this reason.

and thats exactly why they let hibs beat them last week
Isn't it just?

Anyone believing otherwise is naive.

The unwashed masses wanted this. They want to embarrass us and rub our noses in it.

Well.

Be careful what you wish for.

Sky employee also froze the frame with him with his tongue hanging out a good 5 or 6 seconds. No way was that an accident

Well played whoever you are!

It's been odd since the last game against these mutants. I haven't felt the build up at all.

The buzz however, literally just hit me.

I'm now in battle fever mode.

Come on Rangers, just fight - fight and regain your pride.

We can do this.
Yes we can do it, if the player's put in a performance and some fight.

Fk sake is there not even a young centre half we can put on the bench? So if McCrorie or martin go off injured, who’s gonna fill in? Jason Holt? Fkn amateur manager

We'll know how this is going to go after the first 5 minutes.

It didn't take long in the semi final to figure out we were going to take a doing.

In their faces from the get go.

Another rhabid mentally challenged in John Collins on Bein Sports spouting utter guff.Bheasts are everywhere.

They had the chance to do it at Ibrox.

See the shiny stuff on him is it sweat, grease or something he applies prior to going on camera?

Back