Rangers being sued for £9.5m by Elite Sports (Hummel brand partner in UK)

Well atleast we know money won't be getting spent in the winter/summer break for the foreseeable.

I am guessing from the timeline that Dave King was at the helm when this occurred? Convenient that his "open" meeting with Club1872 was scheduled for Monday and not later in the week.

should we just write them a cheque? Our legal record in this area isn't exactly 100%.

Honestly to fvck. Are the board complete amateurs? It's one thing after the other for years
This one is on King’s watch. Again.

As an aside the “legal expert” on the board is James Blair. Does he still have dealings with Club 1872?

For all the flak Park, Wilson, Robertson and co take I’m astonished nobody seems to take Blair to task. Genuinely seems by far the worst performing member of either board. Our legal advice at a strategic level is fucking abysmal.

I’m sure Dave King will along to either tell us there is no case as he and Blair had it all under control like the CMA/price fixing or will just blame the board like the SD £8m and pretend like his small dick battle with Ashley has nothing to do with this at all.

Why do the idiots that run our club keep going around signing bad contracts then just pulling out and thinking they can get away with it?

Sports Direct, the memorial, Australia friendly and now this?

The board cost us more money than they put in with their shit decision making. And they get shares/paid interest on it. Morons.

We are lucky not to have further legal issues due to entering a fucking tournament then backing out due to the backlash.

This is the problem with the board, they mean well and put in some amount of money but they are fucking morons who couldn’t run a bath.

We are lucky not to have further legal issues due to entering a fucking tournament then backing out due to the backlash.

This is the problem with the board, they mean well and put in some amount of money but they are fucking morons who couldn’t run a bath.
Lots of money in comes after their terrible decisions.

Can projected sales really be accurate when there was a retail boycott for a big part of it??
Surely not when projected sales figures are merely that. Projections.

There are so many other factors to consider, not to mention the fact we acted off the faith of another court judgement.

As a few have mentioned it could be a desperate attempt from them to claw back money and throwing shit to see if it sticks to the wall.

Let's not forget the papers love a good sensational headline. Just because that's hummels projected figure, doesn't mean that 1. Its correct, or 2. They're even entitled to anything.

No denying it's a shit show again, but I'm reserving my frustrations for when we've more actual facts.

It’s beyond words how amateur our club is when it comes to contracts. Ultimately it’s the fans paying for their crap business practices. How much money is that now lost due to court room incompetence

Back