Rangers being sued for £9.5m by Elite Sports (Hummel brand partner in UK)

We are lucky not to have further legal issues due to entering a fucking tournament then backing out due to the backlash.

This is the problem with the board, they mean well and put in some amount of money but they are fucking morons who couldn’t run a bath.
That will come.

On a good news day, there's always something to put a dampener on things.

How can they be claiming £9.5m, how do they arrive at this?

On a good news day, there's always something to put a dampener on things.

How can they be claiming £9.5m, how do they arrive at this?

It appears they are gauging it off projected sales.

It could end up being less than that, but it could also end up being a bit more. We've not exactly had a great run in the courts recently.

It’s almost as if we’ve been getting run like a back street business at times.

It’s nothing short of a disgrace that we are being sued by a company that actually were ruled to owe US money!

This is Dave’s legacy, but as long as he got his dough back with interest, it’s all good.

Clubs a shambles and yet another episode in these newly resurrected banter years.

Shambles. This and our upcoming managerial appointment. Place is hoaching with morons and incompetents.

We were made to by the decision in the English Court.

It was found we entered the contract with Elite in breach of our contract with SD.
We've no defence here. We breached a contract we had no business entering. They wanted money in short term and now we have to face the consequences.

A lot of the decision making over the last few years has been a fvcking disgrace. I`m assuming we will have statements from King and Park blaming each other, this agm is going to be interesting, just about to appoint a new management team with the january window coming up and possibly any money set aside is now potentially gone.

Regardless of fault, we’re all fed up of this. Whether it’s King or Park as chairman at the time, it’s exactly the same board running the day to day and it’s clear changes are needed.

Elite Sports are on their arse financially. Southampton FC have just bulleted their relationship with them. Other Clubs will likely follow. This action reeks of a dying business as opposed to anything we've done wrong.

Nevertheless, the point stands that we shouldn't have done business with them in the first place.

I’m sick of this. And I’m sick of the fans money being spunked away on fines, lawyers and everything other than on the pitch.

Welcome mr beale. Wave good bye to your transfer kitty.

Sick of it
It's never ending. We never win these court cases either.

Now we know where the money for Aribo, Bassey, Gerrard and CL qualification has went.

North of £25m on legal fees and compensation. It makes me fucking sick.

We’d be in a big spot of bother if we didn’t qualify for the CL this year.

Ironically, Gio has saved the board big time with CL qualification.

That they price fixed against us. I mean honestly anyone that backs this board are buttoned up the back. As they are getting their loans back we will have eventually funded all their f uck ups.

Utter pish - tens of millions of pounds have been converted to equity.

Rage against them being dinosaurs and amateurish, but don’t make things up.

If we lose this then we won't be seeing 56 anytime soon.

We have no players of any value left in the squad and a squad needing rebuilt next summer.

When will heads roll for the continued commercial farce?

There are some in situ who have sinecure positions in our organisation.

This is fucking chronic. What utter incompetence in leadership we've had.

I'm sick to the back teeth of King popping up every AGM season, his hands right up Chris Jack and others, spouting shite and causing trouble.

I'm fucking sick of Park and Robertson and every other useless bastard at our club swaggering around when things go well, then hiding like beaten dogs when things fall apart because of their actions.

Absolutely scunnered.

Last edited:
Back