Lawrence out until at least March

pretty will be sold as like a new signing next year.

is what is in relation to this season, we only have about 5 games left when his absence should be genuinely felt, those games aside it is really decent chance for another coach to properly test strain a few others to see if they can be here long term

Achilles injuries are pretty shite to be honest

Not sure we will see him this season, par for the course just now, the crap news keeps coming

Is he gonna be another Jack, Souttar, Helander, Roofe etc? Getting close to fitness then a setback?

We've so many of these players on our books. A real shame as Lawrence looked the real deal as well.
Ben Davies is hardly looking like ever present material either.
Medical department needs a wee audit I think.

What a laughing stock we are this season. Never in my time following Rangers have we had so many injury prone players.

The lack of emphasis on fitness has come back to bite us big time.
Surely à competent D.O.F, has to pull rank if a manager wants to roll the ball about in preseason. This can't be allowed to happen again. Beasting is good enough for Gerrard, %^*& me Antonio Conte had Son Heung Min and Harry Kane, at a standstill, whiteying in their preseason.
Get it sorted.

Are they just getting all the bad news out of the way today, to make way for a manager announcement? Seems odd.
All our long term injured players will never get a long run after their major injuries ,players always continue to get injured easily after long term problems we should basically give up on this boy Lawrence,Jack Roof.Helander,they are now all crocks we can't depend on in the future .

Very disappointing news indeed, especially since he tweeted the other day that he'd be back.
I feel sorry for Tom that he's going to be out for a few more months.
Get well soon.

Surely à competent D.O.F, has to pull rank if a manager wants to roll the ball about in preseason. This can't be allowed to happen again. Beasting is good enough for Gerrard, %^*& me Antonio Conte had Son Heung Min and Harry Kane, at a standstill, whiteying in their preseason.
Get it sorted.
Totally agree, fitness and strength and conditioning should be priority , it's a necessity for a season competing on so many fronts. If the rumours are true that gio put more emphasis on ball work then we haven't seen the fruits of that labour, we've hardly been popping the ball about like Napoli.

I don't know about a new manager but we certainly need new medical staff....what is going on here...is it all down to bad luck?

The perpetual Rangers injury jinx strikes us yet again.
I really do hope that he recovers fully from this and stars for us again.

However, at this point in time, that means that our team is not getting him back for the second half of the season (as we'd all hoped).
So .... what do we do?
Just "make do" with out of form and unfit and ageing players that can be shunted in there (when they're not injured that is) ?
Or get a central attacking midfield player in for this window (by loan or whatever) ?

Honestly, I simply don't know what this Board will have us do.
I would have thought that someone of the calibre of Dyche coming in would be wanting about five new players.
As others have described it, what a sh*tshow this season has turned into.

Our injury problems are not normal.

Maybe we have medical staff with fake qualifications bought abroad somewhere.

It is actually a big problem in the medical profession, a lot of people with fake qualifications bought abroad.
Bought them off internet or barras

We don’t have much control over injuries sustained by the likes Hagi and Lawrence but the 3/4 other numpties we bought that average about 20 games a season in a good year we certainly did. Pisses me off so much that the club think it’s a reasonable risk buying players who consistently fail to stand up deliver when we need them most.

Back