The National anthems

England for me.A proper anthem,short and to the point.Its not supposed to be a jazzed up funky tune you can dance to.
Flower of Scotland is a good song but dear me it isn't an anthem.

For me it has to be GSTQ,GSTK however I’m genuinely struggling with,just doesn’t feel right when I sing it

Reactions: SCG
Scotchland should never have changed the national anthem to any dirge from the corries or whoever, get the union flag back up at cup finals,never supported Scotland in my life,55 years supporting the rangers and have never had any wish to support the trannies,listening to the shit booing rangers players, not for me,ever, anyone but Adolf sturgeon and her his fans.

Scotchland should never have changed the national anthem to any dirge from the corries or whoever, get the union flag back up at cup finals,never supported Scotland in my life,55 years supporting the rangers and have never had any wish to support the trannies,listening to the shit booing rangers players, not for me,ever, anyone but Adolf sturgeon and her his fans.
Scotchland? What's that all about? Do you celebrate being part of a UNION by belittling a major constitutent of it?

My staunch - O - meter just blew creamy staunchness all over my face.

Remember there was an online vote to change Scotlands anthem a few years ago.
Bits n Pieces nearly won.
Imagine it at Hampden when they play a neds voice asking George for a shout out then Bits n Pieces kicking in

Nae bother Mason Boyne!

Remember there was an online vote to change Scotlands anthem a few years ago.
Bits n Pieces nearly won.
Imagine it at Hampden when they play a neds voice asking George for a shout out then Bits n Pieces kicking in
That's exactly how I would Imagine an independent Scotland becoming

Can’t believe no suggestions for Argentina. Top 3 are Italy/Argentina and Wales. The Argentina fans go mental at it and it’s brilliant to watch.

Nah, not for me, they’re not representing Great Britain but their home associations.

England and NI obviously choose to play the British national anthem….but I’d have no issues with them choosing something more distinctive.

I always thought England should play Jerusalem personally.
Jerusalem is a brilliant hymn/anthem.

Even as a Scot it gets the blood pumping.

Back