World Cup 2022 Morocco v Croatia, Germany v Japan, Spain v Costa Rica, Belgium v Canada - Wednesday 23rd

Belgium have a bit of the Croatia to me, maybe a tournament too far for some players in that defence

of course I'll have this quoted back to me later when they win quite easily due to KDB more likely :D

What is bad about it?

Never seen the lyrics before
They changed the lyrics from “all our sons” to “True patriot love in all of us command” to please the PC mob.

They didn’t sing the 50/50 English/French version to keep the frogs in Quebec quiet either. Tee hee

Penalties for hand/arm ball contacts it's all we seem to talk about in games now. Losing interest in the game nowadays it's nonsensical what is has become. I personally wouldn't give a penalty for about 90% of these incidents. We should just introduce a new game called Penguin Football.

Penalties for hand/arm ball contacts it's all we seem to talk about in games now. Losing interest in the game nowadays it's nonsensical what is has become. I personally wouldn't give a penalty for about 90% of these incidents. We should just introduce a new game called Penguin Football.
Tonight’s was a penalty as arm was up and blocked the ball going towards the goal but I agree, these ones given when players arms couldn’t possibly be anywhere and clearly accidental are ridiculous.

A couple of times the ball had got toe KDB in the middle of the park without a Canadian within 10 yards of him, pushing forward and leaving him free in space.

Why does Roberto Martinez look more like an ancient Egyptian than a modern day Spaniard

He’s lucky he’s still in that job n’all because they always seem to underperform

What the hell is going on here? Belgium player plays it back so no way Canadian could be offside then stonewall penalty surely??

What am I missing?
Don’t think we are missing anything.
But VAR did.
Why ???
Shocking decision.

By the way this Belgium team looks like it’s been lifted right out of previous world cups. Almost all the same names still playing for them

Hard to tell if Canada are any good or if Belgium are just brutal. Fancy Belgium to finally get to grips of this game and win by 3 :cool:

Two or three times the Canadians have had a simple pass on to set someone up for an easy chance and they’ve selfishly taken the shot on.

Back