Mick Beale has deleted his Twitter

I like Beale,but the time is not right for him to be our next manager/coach, if ever.This is a massive job with mammoth hopes and expectations,and imo that means we need an experienced manager with broad shoulders who can handle the pressure,i don't think there any stand outs who have been mentioned thus far,realistic targets i mean,top managers expect big money for themselves and to bring in new players,neither of which we have the money for,i wish i was wrong,but that bombshell we heard about yesterday regarding Elite/Hummel will hamstring us again,so in that respect I'm not expecting a big name manager/coach. But whoever gets the job will have our backing,but will need to hit the ground running,and give the fans what we deserve,fight commitment and never give up attitude,for the whole game,oh and fitbaw that's good on the eyes.

Why would he get a backlash from our fans? All he should get is support surely.

Search his name on Twitter, mate.

There are people tagging him telling him the job is too big for him / they don’t want him etc.

It also may be that he wants to avoid the fallout from the QPR fans when he’s announced here.

That said though, he hasn’t been announced yet, so we never know.

Ex gers coach Beale lovingly nicknamed "The Bealedozer" by supporters of the Ibrox club sensationally deleted his account on the controversial social media platform recently acquired by Tesla bigwig Elon Musk to "cut out distractions" as he prepares a blueprint for success at the light blues.

Ibrox is full of them. We are becoming more and more like st mirren fans by the day. Just people greeting and moaning about everyone,everything. Not 1 manager can you say is gonna be a success or a failure. Its incredible
People on here have actually guaranteed it won’t work,mental.

Hope the praise is as loud as the criticism if it’s a success.

There's a bit more going on with Twitter than just Rangers. Beale seems like the type of guy who would leave the platform ( along with a lot of other famous folk just now) for moral reasons rather than just @hunskelper123bhoy saying mean things

Very strange timing, due to backlash maybe? From our fans or QPR?
Any rangers fans sending Michael Beale abuse or negative stuff should be ashamed. The guy loves our club, fans and traditions. He gets it. If he fails he fails. But to hound him before he’s even arrived is scum mentality. Let’s not tarnish his view of us before he’s even here.

Can you imagine the nerves his family face? Up rooting three young kids again. Shows how much they love it here and also the faith he had that he can do a job.

Give the guy a chance. That’s the least he deserves. If it doesn’t work out - it’s on the board not him.

I like Beale,but the time is not right for him to be our next manager/coach, if ever.This is a massive job with mammoth hopes and expectations,and imo that means we need an experienced manager with broad shoulders who can handle the pressure,i don't think there any stand outs who have been mentioned thus far,realistic targets i mean,top managers expect big money for themselves and to bring in new players,neither of which we have the money for,i wish i was wrong,but that bombshell we heard about yesterday regarding Elite/Hummel will hamstring us again,so in that respect I'm not expecting a big name manager/coach. But whoever gets the job will have our backing,but will need to hit the ground running,and give the fans what we deserve,fight commitment and never give up attitude,for the whole game,oh and fitbaw that's good on the eyes.
Who was your choice for manager?

Regardless if he is your first choice or not. If he gets the gig you give your full support and backing to the manager. Its then over to him to keep it or lose it. Our fans tweeting him directly saying they don't want him is nothing short of fucking pathetic.
Correct.

I didn't want Gio. I shared that on here, with reasons and listed alternatives who I thought would be better.

Even after his worst results, at no point did I even consider contacting him directly to tell him I thought he was pish. I vented on here when it became apparent he was not the right man, but the team still got, and will continue to get my full support when on the pitch.

Anyone tweeting any player, coach, manager, kitman, board member to give pointless abuse is a total cock, regardless of the shirt they wear.

I honestly believe professional sportsmen, especially football players shouldn't have a personal profile on social media. They should have an account which us run by their manager or by a professional PR team along with their manager.

To be honest bud i didn't know who i thought would be best for our club, it's a tough one, but as i said whoever gets it will have my backing.
It’s a tough one because there are no guarantees with pretty much anyone when it comes to our club and expectations. Some can’t handle the pressure of been expected to win every game. Beales experienced that and still wants some more of it. In fact he’s been quoted as saying he loved that pressure and has missed it.

I am not a fan of Beale getting the job BUT some of the things I’m reading on here that’s been posted on Twitter to him are absolutely disgusting

Shameful really

QPR fans dissecting his interview when he stayed with them after Wolves link. To be fair he did go on about Loyalty and being all-in etc. A far worse one than the "do I look happy?" Stuff from Gerrard.

It'll be interesting to see his interview with us and reporters as it'll be the first thing they go at him over

Back