World Cup 2022 Switzerland v Cameroon, Brazil v Serbia, Uruguay v South Korea, Portugal v Ghana - Thursday 24th

Richarlison with two…no wonder I just don’t get this guy. Thought he was over rated at Watford, rubbish at Everton and pointless at Spurs. No idea why he would be first choice for Brazil! Ah well shows what I know about football Magnificent second. Like Colak, feed him inside the box between the sticks and he will score.
7 goals out of the last 8 Brasil games

Few other sides have achieved bigger scorelines but that’s the best I’ve seen in the tournament so far from Brazil.

Haha fair enough! That's much more forgiveable than what I thought you were saying!
Sorry mate. I kind of realised that with your post. Once I posted, i noticed the other post about jesus, too late, should have scrolled a bit more before i posted.

Spurs and Arsenal fans maybe a bit offended right enough.

giphy.gif
Flash in the pan :)

Spain the best side I have seen so far.
Played one of the two poorest sides in the competition so far though. Just like against Italy in the Euros a lack of genuine top quality forwards will probably see them fall short again.

If they had a Torres or a Villa I think they would be favourites to win it.

Richarlison with two…no wonder I just don’t get this guy. Thought he was over rated at Watford, rubbish at Everton and pointless at Spurs. No idea why he would be first choice for Brazil! Ah well shows what I know about football Magnificent second. Like Colak, feed him inside the box between the sticks and he will score.
He was excellent for Watford and Everton. Started off well at Spurs and then got injured.

Neymar got a sprain (reported by El Chiringuito) and pictures don’t look too good. Hopefully he can be rested and back for the next stage.

If Neymar was injured would Brazil really miss him that much?
Have to agree. I felt in the first half they limited themselves by constantly trying to run everything through him.

I get that you might miss that spark against a better team in the latter stages. But this tournament feels very like 2002 and has very few standout teams.

Hoping if Messi doesn't win it then Brazil do. A team with a bit of flair at least.

Honestly think this has been the most boring World Cup in memory. Seriously, what happened to all the individuals in football? Mind the days you'd watch lesser known teams and have guys who stand out...Blanco for Mexico for example.

Now every game is so tactical and rigid it's dull as %^*&.

It's not really breaking news, but there's just something magical about watching a good Brazil team at the World Cup.

Hoping if Messi doesn't win it then Brazil do. A team with a bit of flair at least.

Honestly think this has been the most boring World Cup in memory. Seriously, what happened to all the individuals in football? Mind the days you'd watch lesser known teams and have guys who stand out...Blanco for Mexico for example.

Now every game is so tactical and rigid it's dull as %^*&.
It’s generally been coached out of the game. No longer are players allowed to play off the cuff. A real lack of genuine quality CFs in football nowadays also imo.

Latest posts

Back