World Cup 2022 Qatar v Senegal, Netherlands v Ecuador, Wales v Iran, England v United States - Friday 25th

Welsh luck finally ran out. Need to beat the yanks to have any chance and that doesn't look likely with this current squad.

A really poor team right now but I suppose just getting there is a massive achievement in itself.

Wales need to start again without Ramsay and possibly Bale but none of the pundits will say that. You can't afford to carry one player, never mind two.

Welsh luck finally ran out. Need to beat the yanks to have any chance and that doesn't look likely with this current squad.

A really poor team right now but I suppose just getting there is a massive achievement in itself.

They play England next even tougher test

Bale And Ramsey should never have been starting. Both were woeful against the Yanks aswell. Manager not having the bollocks to put the team ahead of the superstars. Effectively playing with 9 men till you get a set piece.

Fair play to Iran though a draw against the Yanks will more than likely see them through now.

Not sure why, I had no feelings against Wales before this World Cup - but for some reason right from the start of the opening game I've really wanted to see them lose more than any other team - even England.

Maybe it's the Hartson effect, regardless, I'm delighted to see them lose that today and be pretty much out.

Bale And Ramsey should never have been starting. Both were woeful against the Yanks aswell. Manager not having the bollocks to put the team ahead of the superstars. Effectively playing with 9 men till you get a set piece.

Fair play to Iran though a draw against the Yanks will more than likely see them through now.

Madness to try and accommodate the both of them. It should have been one or the other.

There’s nothing worse than watching a fat man weep!
I just don’t understand why Sandaza wasn’t on

BB9y4hlCcAEzOpC.jpg

Wales got what they deserved, they offered little on the 2nd half, continually gave the ball away, misplaced passes galore, poor decision making.

They also have guys like Bale, Allen and Ramsey who are nowhere near 100% fit, ridiculous in itself for a World Cup.

Far too over reliant on them, that’s their tournament done.
Englands reserves will take any number they want off them even with their being a derby British leveller to the game. 3 really poor 45 mins from Wales and you don’t really see where their next tournament qualification comes from.
4 points will have seen them through and it does look like they’ve fucked it

Both well, well past being good enough for top level football.

Back