English and the Welsh kicking off in Tenerife

I always think people from Glasgow or Belfast for example are happy to be away from violent environments and rarely get into trouble on holidays where as some English are in battle mode as soon as their flight hits the tarmac

Of course England dwarfing the other home nations means statistically they’ll bring more head bangers.

Vast majority of English go away to enjoy themselves too of course.

Yas I've missed the chair throwing contests,obviously they wouldn't try it in qatar they would end up sentence you to death or something

Young guys on holiday in the sun and drinking all day you will get bother no matter the nationality.

Happened when I was in Ibiza in 99 with a mixture of Scot’s Welsh and English

I still find it strange watching men with handbags fighting.
I thought that Tenerife must grease the pavements the way everyone dropped at the slightest gust of wind.
There’s a cracking head on concrete scenario there waiting to happen which will ruin lives and families.
Utter knobheads

Grown men causing carnage for families or innocent others enjoying a holiday. Complete and utter shower of arseholes. Hopefully next time the local constabulary dish out some heavy handed tactics with the battons and leather the %^*& out these morons.

Young guys on holiday in the sun and drinking all day you will get bother no matter the nationality.

Happened when I was in Ibiza in 99 with a mixture of Scot’s Welsh and English
This the controlled aggro you were after? Or is that more shouting at another mob behind a line of coppers? Haha.

To be fair that's down at Veronica's in Tenerife. There's a fair chance this type of fight would have happened, football on or not.

Don't worry it's still safe to go to the reef.

There's a Scottish nationalist in the comments assuring us he would have gone steaming in and shagged an English girl there on holiday one year.

Veronica's in Tenerife is chav central.

I ended up there by accident once and it was like ever chav from Britain was on holiday there

Veronica's in Tenerife is chav central.

I ended up there by accident once and it was like ever chav from Britain was on holiday there
Absolute chav, Ned and shithouse central

Last time I was there a guy was telling me he hates all bouncers and the minute he sees someone with a badge on their arm he just knocks them out. No ifs no buts sort of thing.

I said I work for a security company I have an SIA badge , he says "yeah but your alright mate your not like all the others"

5 of us going over for the weekend on Thursday.

England are likely to be playing on Saturday.

Think we’ll find a quiet bar in Fanabe to watch it.

To be fair that's down at Veronica's in Tenerife. There's a fair chance this type of fight would have happened, football on or not.
Must be more there at minute than usual surely? Know a few groups there now who are only there because of the World Cup.

Absolute chav, Ned and shithouse central

Last time I was there a guy was telling me he hates all bouncers and the minute he sees someone with a badge on their arm he just knocks them out. No ifs no buts sort of thing.

I said I work for a security company I have an SIA badge , he says "yeah but your alright mate your not like all the others"

Totally. Tenerife itself is a great place once you get away from the bits where all the neds are.

Back