Harry Souttar

If John was fitter and made a better career decision he could have been playing at a World Cup. Bet he is filled with regret.

He is a very good defender, I live in Australia and watch the games, he isn’t playing in Scotland, he is better staying where he is and getting more money.
Majority or our fans will say he is shite without watching him play, they are probably the same ones who think helander is the next baresi!
Harry is a very good defender and no nonsense type, I would prefer him to anyone else in our back line (maybe goldson apart)
Reminds me of a defender who does his job instead of fucking around trying to look good with a 30 yard pass with the outside of the boot!
Defenders defend, midfielders play and strikers score!

Just back from acl injury not the type of signing we should be taking a gamble on
Why? His brother has ruptured one achilles twice and then other once, an ACL is nothing in comparison. Add to that John is now recovering from a broken foot and I'd say Harry was the fitter option.

Was doing really well at Stoke & had plenty interest from the Premiership before his injury.

If he rediscover's that form he'll get a good move.

Who did John Souttar ever play decent against?
Let’s not pretend than John Souttar has always been shite. When he was at Dundee, we tried to sign him. He’s a good centre Half that’s seen ability drop due to constant injuries.

Let’s not pretend than John Souttar has always been shite. When he was at Dundee, we tried to sign him. He’s a good centre Half that’s seen ability drop due to constant injuries.
I meant at World Cup level.

Never played for Dundee either.

Just back from acl injury not the type of signing we should be taking a gamble on
It’s one we see seem to take a gamble on.
Think the 1st question on medical form is “have you had any serious ankle, knee, ligament or tendon injuries?”
If answer is yes they go to stage 2 recruitment

If no they fail medical there and then

Good player but hardly plays due to injuries, think hes had a couple of knee injuries, expect us to make a bid lol

Back