English and the Welsh kicking off in Tenerife

Fat middle-aged baldies pavement-dancing and re-arranging the patio furniture.

Doing it in Spain - but not daring to do it in Qatar .....
So the fans in Spain misbehaving are scumbags...but the ones in Qatar are cowards because they are acting respectfully?

I flew back yesterday morning. Stayed in the Alexandre Gala Hotel right next to this pub complex (Veronicas).

There were thousands of Welsh on the streets as we left our hotel at 8.30am on friday. Really good atmosphere and no trouble between the English and Welsh but then this was before both teams had bad results later that day.

I think it'll be pretty wild when both teams meet next week.

Fecking hell some of these shouldn't be anywhere near Veronicas at that age, nevermind battling with chairs.

Love the bloke who punches one of his own in the face and the guy doesn't even flinch. :))

TBF seeing more effort and spirit here than the actual football itself.

eD7AFV4.gif

Slightly off topic, but I seen a short video earlier this week, Argentina and Mexico fans battling in Qatar.
No idea what the penalty is in Qatar for fighting in the street is, but I would imagine it won't be as lenient as some other countries.
I can't believe fans would be stupid enough to break the law in a hard line Islamic country.

Slightly off topic, but I seen a short video earlier this week, Argentina and Mexico fans battling in Qatar.
No idea what the penalty is in Qatar for fighting in the street is, but I would imagine it won't be as lenient as some other countries.
I can't believe fans would be stupid enough to break the law in a hard line Islamic country.
I think it's standard 30 days in slammer with a standard fayre of camel dung kebab every day followed by 50 lashes which is vastly preferable to sharing a cell for 30 days with one of the mhanks.

Back