Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Stevie G will have a budget that will astound the no money brigade, wait and see later next week, if anyone thinks he is coming to play second fiddle to Rodgers they are very much mistaken, and the board have to be applauded for this, especially King who made this happen and crucially is supplying unbelievable funds.[/QUOTE
Well I hope you are right. These last two years in the top league have been just awful at times.

True I'm not ITK.
I can only go with what is in front of me and experience.Also the standard of player we are buying.
Rumours keep coming and going.
They do, I very rarely post rumours, if I am wrong on this one it will be a first from this source, I understand your scepticism, I would be the same, I try to post what I am told, but sometimes it is impossible due to private conversations.

what can one say, after watching that disgraceful display by impostors playing in a Rangers
jersey.
It doesn't matter where we finish in this split league, rolling over to the scum in that
fashion can not be accepted.

I don't have any words to describe how I feel after watching that embarrassing display.

Whoever is our next manager, he has a monumental task to re-build our team.

What annoyed me more than anything today was players turning round and holding their hands up to each other after every goal, as if to say "why didn't you do your job?".

A proper team will go and help their team mate out if they are struggling against a player. Our shower of cowards just wanted it to look like it wasn't their particular fault.

Well I've got news for you.......each and every one of you will never come back from this as a Rangers player.

It pains me to say it because I want the likes of McCrorie to go on and be a great player but I can't idolise someone who has been a part of these last 2 pastings off Celtic.

They do, I very rarely post rumours, if I am wrong on this one it will be a first from this source, I understand your scepticism, I would be the same, I try to post what I am told, but sometimes it is impossible due to private conversations.
Well the thing is the board will have to pull out all the stops now,thats for sure.

Stevie G will have a budget that will astound the no money brigade, wait and see later next week, if anyone thinks he is coming to play second fiddle to Rodgers they are very much mistaken, and the board have to be applauded for this, especially King who made this happen and crucially is supplying unbelievable funds.

I really hope this is true and not questioning you personally.

For the first time in my life, I deliberately didn’t even watch that today.

I knew that that bunch of imposters, managed by a frankly useless lump of wood, would take a tanking.

So, I went out with my wife and dogs and I’m so glad I did. I’ve already deleted the “just in case” recording on my sky box. That’s what this lot have reduced me to.

Mr Murty, if you have any decency at all, just leave. Do it now. Immediately. Let Jimmy take us to the seasons end.

I hope you are right my friend for I have nothing left to cling to.
What annoyed me more than anything today was players turning round and holding their hands up to each other after every goal, as if to say "why didn't you do your job?".

A proper team will go and help their team mate out if they are struggling against a player. Our shower of cowards just wanted it to look like it wasn't their particular fault.

Well I've got news for you.......each and every one of you will never come back from this as a Rangers player.

It pains me to say it because I want the likes of McCrorie to go on and be a great player but I can't idolise someone who has been a part of these last 2 pastings off Celtic.

Barry lost 5 and 6 at the midden. It happens.

Dorrans has been a joke signing, these players are to slow for Scottish football.
How many more players do we have to sign who think Scottish football is a walk in the park.
Murphy was pathetic today, I’m sick of watching guys who don’t have the work rate or the attitude to play for rangers where every single game is a battle.
If I can see that why can’t those who run our club
As for Murty don’t get started on that little pr..k

I didn't watch the 2nd half as I feared it would be 7 or 8.
Fortunately I don't live in Scotland, so taking the dog out for a run about, without any mentally challengeds in sight, gave me some respite. In saying that, the embarrassment, shame and anger is as strong for me as it is for any Scottish based Bear. Luckily, for me anyway, I don't have to deal with any Mhanks in the near future.
We've been humiliated by that mob under 3 consecutive managers, all of whom refused to accept any real blame or learn from previous encounters.
Our new manager, Steven Gerrard or whoever, needs to bring in fighters. We need Ian Fergusons, John Browns, Richard Goughs etc. not Rangers supporters who fold like a cheap suit when things get tough.
Absolutely gutted but not surprised in the slightest with the result.
What will we get from the 3 remaining matches? Feck knows, but I'm not overly confident.

“Gutless “front to back,spineless,bottlers right throughout the team—totally humiliating and embarrassing .

I didn't watch the 2nd half as I feared it would be 7 or 8.
Fortunately I don't live in Scotland, so taking the dog out for a run about, without any mentally challengeds in sight, gave me some respite. In saying that, the embarrassment, shame and anger is as strong for me as it is for any Scottish based Bear. Luckily, for me anyway, I don't have to deal with any Mhanks in the near future.
We've been humiliated by that mob under 3 consecutive managers, all of whom refused to accept any real blame or learn from previous encounters.
Our new manager, Steven Gerrard or whoever, needs to bring in fighters. We need Ian Fergusons, John Browns, Richard Goughs etc. not Rangers supporters who fold like a cheap suit when things get tough.
Absolutely gutted but not surprised in the slightest with the result.
What will we get from the 3 remaining matches? Feck knows, but I'm not overly confident.
I’d rather have tough, good players than staunchers that buckle like a council fence in big games. I’d rather have quality than some guy from Preston raised in Motherwell than “kens whit it’s aw aboot”

Utter dross. Never thought I’d see the day when we gifted them the league at the piggery, Struth would be turning in his grave. Had to switch off with 5 mins to go cause I couldn’t stomach seeing the paedo harbourers lift the trophy.

In time, we’ll be the dominant team again. And when we are, we need to be making our scorelines against them look like rugby scores.
The question is how long is “time”. 5, 10, 20,30 years?

I’d rather have tough, good players than staunchers that buckle like a council fence in big games. I’d rather have quality than some guy from Preston raised in Motherwell than “kens whit it’s aw aboot”

I'm not sure if I'm picking you up wrong mate, but that's kind of what I said.

If there's one thing that's painfully obvious to me it's how physically weaker we are than that lot. In terms of strength, aggression, athleticism, pace. A lot of bears are talking about mentality, and that's a fair point, but to me it's more a case of not being able to compete on a physical level. We're unbelievably weak, in every position.

I wish they felt it like we do, but nah...none of them do. They don't care.

Most alarming is how far away we are in terms of physicality, strength, stamina etc. We're like part time players against them.

As I said last week if Murty stays in charge we will be lucky to win our remaining games,he should walk now,in fact should have resigned on the final whistle let JN take the remainder of the games I still maintain a good manager could put out a winning team with the players we have just has to get formation tactics and motivation instilled not rocket science something Murty lacks completely.

I wish they felt it like we do, but nah...none of them do. They don't care.

Most alarming is how far away we are in terms of physicality, strength, stamina etc. We're like part time players against them.
Totally agree,the lack of aggression and fight is astounding. We look weaker and and a lot less fitter thuan them. Second to most balls. You can understand why the two senior players were exasperated by this and spoke out.

I can usually take defeat well, but to roll over the way we have the last couple against them I cannot take. Get the fúck out of our club every one of you.
I totally agree . Not a single one worthy.
Steve Gerrard. ..... no.
If Paul Daniels were alive I think he'd be hard pushed to magic anything up.
A total disgrace.

This notion that a team of fighters for the jersey may have resulted in more favourable outcomes against them is deluded.
We were outplayed by a far superior football team today. Superior in every area of the pitch.. It was men v boys stuff.
Our standard of player is miles behind them. Until we improve our standard of player we will continue to play second fiddle to them.

If there's one thing that's painfully obvious to me it's how physically weaker we are than that lot. In terms of strength, aggression, athleticism, pace. A lot of bears are talking about mentality, and that's a fair point, but to me it's more a case of not being able to compete on a physical level. We're unbelievably weak, in every position.

Actually agree with your point in a lot of cases. Look at set pieces and we look like a bunch of dwarfs. How anyone can think the likes of Russell Martin could command a penalty box in Scottish football is a breathtaking mystery to me.

However that combined with cowardice or fear means that even the tims smaller players can out-muscle us. It’s a joint effort of unpreparedness for these games. The tims by and large treat us with contempt no matter what size they are. We have scared little men, being led by a scared little man.

I cannot even bring myself to read all the posts on here. Those fraudsters should be erased from the history of the Gers - mainly wearing a shirt and breaking all worst records whilst they are at it.
Absolute c@&nts. This Celtic team are not even all that! That is what makes it worse.
Can only live in hope that next year their tainted worthless titles will become a distant memory and that we are, in fact, back where we belong. No tangible evidence to support this - but can but dream!

This notion that a team of fighters for the jersey may have resulted in more favourable outcomes against them is deluded.
We were outplayed by a far superior football team today. Superior in every area of the pitch.. It was men v boys stuff.
Our standard of player is miles behind them. Until we improve our standard of player we will continue to play second fiddle to them.

don't talk a lot of shite

a hearts team containing a 16 year old wiped the fucking floor with them

Actually agree with your point in a lot of cases. Look at set pieces and we look like a bunch of dwarfs. How anyone can think the likes of Russell Martin could command a penalty box in Scottish football is a breathtaking mystery to me.

However that combined with cowardice or fear means that even the tims smaller players can out-muscle us. It’s a joint effort of unpreparedness for these games. The tims by and large treat us with contempt no matter what size they are. We have scared little men, being led by a scared little man.

Your right, you can see that our players are scared of them. We back off constantly rather than try and challenge. It's like like boys against men, sadly.

Team looks like a boyband! Bunch of wimps.

Firstly, if they put in some effort granted we probably wouldn't have beaten them, but I highly doubt we'd have taken a 5-0 tanking.

Second of all, the absolute minimum we should expect is 100 percent effort. They pull on the jersey, they should be putting in every ounce of effort they can gather.

Effort doesn't mean we will beat them granted, that takes both talent and effort. But effort gives us some dignity and we're right to expect that.

We are physically very weak. Easy to knock us off the ball, lose out to 50 50 challenges, scared to get stuck in. Physically lacking in strength. Man City have just brought on a 19 year old, built like a brick shit house , we need stronger fitter players.

Back